Betrayel (Chapter 11)

(A/N: Please let me know if your liking the story or not. I love some feedback! Thank you!)

~Patrick's POV~

I woke up confused. I didn't know where I was. Oh yeah! I stayed at Kaylee's. Wait what! I stayed at Kaylee's! The love of my life. Woah what. Just pretend I didn't say that.

"Goodmorning sleepy head." I hear Kaylee chuckle.

"What time is it?" I said tiredly.

"6am. We gotta get ready for school." She said hopping of her bed.

Yes I slept on the floor. I can sleep wherever if I'm tired enough.

We get dressed, eat breakfast, Kaylee does her girl stuff, and we are out the door by 7am. We walk to school and see Zach walk over and give Kaylee a hug. I see her best friend Faith down the hallway and she looks like she is gonna puke. I wonder what's up.

Zach leaves to go to his next class and I see Faith running down the hall.

"Hey Patrick." Kaylee said.

"Yes?"

"You did see Faith run down the hall right?" She asked.

"Yes I did. What's up with her? Aren't guys like best friends or something?"

"Well look." She takes out her phone and shows me a text from Faith. "That's what she texted me last night before I fell asleep."

"That's strange. Maybe that's why she looked like she was about to puke."

"When?!" Kaylee said.

"When you and Zach were hugging."

"Oh. Maybe she'll tell me in Math or something. Well I need to go to class. Bye Patrick." She said.

"Bye Kaylee." I said and head over to class.

*TIME SKIP*

Math class. It's nice kind of. I see Kaylee walk in and she plops down a few seats a cross of me. I see Faith walk in shortly after. She looks very nervous. She goes up to Kaylee and tells her something. I see Kaylee's eyes water and she runs out the classroom. I run after her and finally catch up to her.

(A/N: Thanks for reading!)

JUST KIDDING! I will never leave you with a cliff hanger.... Wait yes I will. But not this time!

~Kaylee's POV

(Before Faith tells her something)

I plop down in a seat and see Faith walk in. She looks nervous and not as peppy as usual. She walks over.

"Hey. What's up?" I said while she'll stood in front of me.

"I have something to tell you." She said very lowly.

"What is it?"

"Do you know how Zach is almost getting mad at Patrick?"

"Yeah why?" I said.

"I've been telling Zach that you've been cheating on him with Patrick." She takes a long pause. "And I've been sleeping with Zach while you two were together."

Tears from up in my eyes.

"H-how could you?" I whispered to her before running out of the classroom.

I have tears running down my cheeks. How could she betray me like that?! We've been friends for so long! Such betrayal!

I feel myself in warmth. I look up and see Patrick holding me. It feels so right.

"What happened?" He said softly.

"Faith. She b-betrayed me! After all these years. She betrayed me." I said.

"What she do?"

"She told Zach that I-I've been cheating on him with y-you. That's why Zach h-has been being m-mean to you. And s-she said that she has been s-sleeping with Zach w-while me and h-him been dating." I said through sobs.

"Kaylee. I'm so sorry." He says softly hugging me tighter.

I hug back and cry into his chest. This feels so right. My tears go away.

I just have to do one thing. That one thing is to end it with Zach.

(A/N: Thank you for reading! Please give me feedback! Don't forget to vote, comment, and/or follow! <3)