What is wrong? (Chapter 12)

~Kaylee's POV~

*THE NEXT DAY*

I'm in the hall waiting for Zach. I see Patrick and might as well tell him.

"Hey Patrick! Get your butt over here!" I yell.

He turns around and sees me and walks over.

"Hey why did you want my butt over here?" He asked chuckling.

"You do not want to see what I'm about to do." I said evilly.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked.

"Just wait." I said.

Everybody is in the hall. Everybody can see how much Zach has "changed".

"Hey Zachy poo!" I said getting him to come over here.

"Hey what's up babe?" He said.

"Oh I just need to tell you something." I said with an evil smirk on my face.

"What is it?" He said nervously.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! I need your attention!" I screamed.

Everybody looks at us. Perfect.

"Okay ladies! Have any of you slept with Zach over the past three weeks." I yelled.

Most of the girls raise there hands.

I look over to Zach with his mouth dropped open and breaking a sweat.

"Raise your hand if you knew that Zach and I were dating for the past three weeks but still slept with him." I said.

Only two girls out of what like 15. Maybe more, maybe less.

Zach is sweating. I look over to Patrick with his mouth dropped open from shock!

"Zach, I have something to say to you. You are an evil douche bag and told me you changed! You did not change one bit! I can't believe I fell for that! To make it worse. You slept with my best friend! You little fuck. So now I say. Get the hell away from me and get the fuck out of my life!" I screamed and everybody heard.

Zach was just speechless. He walked away without saying anything. Goodbye douche!

*TIME SKIP MATH CLASS*

I'm in math and Faith, my ex best friend, has been going to the bathroom a lot. She may have slept with Zach but I need to go check. My teacher only lets one person at a time. So I decided to say it was an emergency and I think she understood what it meant.

I walk in and check my make up. I hear someone throw up.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked.

I hear them flush and she walked out of the stall. My mouth dropped open.

It was Faith!

"Oh my Faith are you okay?!" I asked.

"Why do you care?! You must hate me!" She said sadly.

"Faith I know you slept with Zach while I was dating him but that doesn't matter right now! What is wrong?" I said.

"Kaylee, I'm pregnant with Zach's baby."

(A/N: Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and/or follow! I'm sorry I didn't update last night! Today was my first day of high school and I just needed sleep! Thank you <3)