||two||

JJK'S P.O.V

"Taebear? 30 minutes are over baby" I informed him in a soft voice.

By now, the sobs have quieted down and only sniffles could be heard.

"Tae, you can get up now" I repeated when I saw no movement coming from Taehyung.

After a few seconds, I saw his sweater paw going up to wipe his tears.

Then I realized, he was having an episode.

Whenever he gets punishments, which is very often, he either recovers and apologizes, gets angry and storms off to our room, or just sits at a certain place, stubbornly, until I go and baby him out of it.

Which is exactly what I had to do.

I closed my phone, got up and walked over to Taehyung.

I stood in front of him. His arms were folded across his chest, his head was turned sideways away from me, and his lips were formed into a cute pout all while he still had tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Baby? C'mon. The punishments over."

When he turned to look at me, the sight was was heartbreaking but cute.

His eyes were swollen from crying, his cheeks had a natural hue of red, his lips looked like someone put lipstick on them.

That only meant that he had been crying for a long time.

I know I was supposed to be angry at him and make him go through all his punishments, but who had the guts to not feel anything at his cute and pouty face.

"Oh baby. Still crying?" I asked as I picked with up with my arms, causing him to instantly wrap his hands around my neck, his legs around my waist, and his face in my neck.

One of my hands played with his hair while the other held him by his bum.

"D-Dada" he whimpered while sniffling.

"Yes kitten. Dada's here. Shhh, it's okay. You're okay" I reassured him while I sat down with him on my lap.

After a few minutes, his sniffling stopped and he finally removed his head from the crook of my neck.

I know I said no kisses or cuddles or sleeping with me, but those punishments can fuck themselves. He's a baby who needs love and affection and only I can give that to him. Just me and nobody else. He's a bratty little that needs taming but he's mine and always will be.