||nine||

Jungkook was finally done making waffles for Taehyung.

Taehyung's constant whines for kisses, requests to try out the batter or toppings here and there, non stop ranting about how bored he was.

It took work and a lot of time but he pulled through.

Now, Jungkook was carrying the plate full of waffles to the table and was about to sit down when he heard whines coming from the kitchen.

"Dada! Help me get down~"

"Didn't I teach you how to get down yourself?" Jungkook yelled, loud enough for Taehyung to hear him.

"Dada! No...TaeTae scared..." his voice faltered, but enough for Jungkook to hear him.

Jungkook swore he would not give in to Taehyung's pleads so easily but what could he do?

Taehyung was scared.

Sighing, Jungkook walked towards the kitchen, knowing full well that if he gives in so easily, Taehyung's behavior is not going to improve.

As soon as he got there, he saw Taehyung siting on the very edge of the counter, indicating that he at least tried to get down before calling for Jungkook.

Jungkook, upon seeing this, was sort of relieved, knowing Tae tried.

When Jungkook got close to Taehyung, he saw his big doe eyes filled with tears, none coming out just yet.

Taehyung was looking up at Jungkook with fearful eyes, thinking he will get scolded.

His lips were trembling, while they held a sheet of paper.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry Dada

"I-I'm s-s-sorry Dada. I t-tried and tried b-b-but I couldn't do it and I know y-y-you're going to s-scol-"

Jungkook cut him off by taking the piece of paper out of his mouth and with a sweet peck on his soft, plump lips, which shut him up immediately.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not gonna scold you, bub. You tried to get off by yourself and that's all that matters. Dada loves you, okay? I love you and no matter what happens, I will always be there for you. You can always ask for my help as long as you try, okay?" Jungkook reassured him in a very soft tone.

As soon as Jungkook spoke those words, all of Taehyung's worries were instantly washed away.

Taehyung made grabby hands towards Jungkook and that was all it took for Jungkook to melt in a puddle and carry Taehyung to the table, setting him on his lap.