||eight||

JJK'S P.O.V

When I woke up, I had the day already planned out.

I mean it's nothing special, it's just a chill day at home for Taehyung's aftercare for the punishment he had to go though yesterday, but still, I was going to make sure he enjoys every bit of it.

Taking the covers off my body, I sit up and climb out of bed, headed straight for the bathroom.

After showering, brushing, changing and all that jazz, I needed to wake Taehyung up.

He's not an easy person to wake up.

Dear god, wish me luck.

I walked up to the bed, dropping the towel I was drying my hair with.

When I was close to the bed, I laid down next to Taehyung, propping myself up, resting my head on my hand which was resting on the bed with my elbow.

I just laid there, admiring Taehyung for a few long seconds.

The way his long eyelashes framed his beautiful, closed eyes, his tiny body covered in my large white shirt.

His plump, pink lips formed into a cute pout.

The way his hair was sticking out messily, his hands cuddling the pillow I left in place of me.

God, he's so cute.

But as much as I would love to stay like this and watch him sleep as creepy as that sounds, I need to wake him up

I start by shaking him gently and, of course, that didn't work.

"Taehyung-ah~" whispered in his ear while gently shaking him.

"Wake up, baby~" I tried again.

When that didn't work, I ducked my head down and enveloped his lips in mine, sloppily pecking him.

The pillow that he was cuddling was snatched away from him roughly, causing him to stir and murmur something I couldn't make out, while his hands searched out, trying to feel for something to hold and cuddle.

When he finally got ahold of the blanket, he pulled it into his embrace, cuddling with it just like he did with the pillow.

But that, too, was snatched out of his grip, causing him to let out a sleepy groan type whine.

"Dada~" he whined searching for anything to block out the light.