||ten||

After a watching a whole re-run of sugar rush, the baking show, Taehyung was in the mood of baking and suddenly got very hungry.

Jungkook and Taehyung were cuddled up on the sofa, with Jungkook's legs resting on the glass table in front of them, and having Taehyung laying on his chest, in between his legs, both facing the television.

JJK'S P.O.V

"Dada?" Taehyung said, turning his head up to look at me.

He looked so adorable, I couldn't help but peck his lips.

"Yes baby?"

"Can TaeTae and Dada make dessert?"

"But baby, the rule is no desert until after dinner"

"TaeTae knows. But Dada I want Ice-cweam~" Taehyung whined.

"Alright, fine. But just because I'm allowing today, doesn't mean I'm gonna let this happen everyday, understood?"

He nodded his head up and down and excitedly stood up and ran to the kitchen.

"Slow down before you get hurt!" I yelled, worried, getting up to walking to the kitchen myself.

"Alright. What do you want?"

"Can we make Ice-cweam with wainbow sprinkwes"

"Okay. So I'll get everything out and make them. How does that sound?"

"No Dada! TaeTae wanna make his own."

"Oh. Alright then."

I walked up to the refrigerator to get all the things we needed.

Vanilla Ice-cream for me.
Strawberry Ice-cream for Taehyung.
Cones.
Ice-cream scooper.
Rainbow sprinkles.

"Alright, baby. Let's start."

"Pass me the vanilla Ice-cream" I said, with my hand stretched out, waiting for the container to be placed on.

Soon enough, I felt the cold container and I opened the lid.

"Now, open your strawberry Ice-cream and take the scooper and scoop some out"

He did as told but he had trouble with the scoop part.

The Ice-cream was too cold and hardened to scoop out for him.

"Dada~ I can't do it~" he whined, looking at me, pouting.

Deciding to help him, I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and held his hands which were still holding the scooper.

I applied a little pressure and scooped some out, while his hand held a cone, waiting to be filled.

After doing his, I moved onto my own.

"Now, decorate it as many sprinkles as you'd like"

I was decorating mine with a little sprinkles, when I herald Taehyung giggle.