||four||

JJK'S P.O.V

I was leaning against the kitchen door as I watched at the heartbreaking sight in front of me.

Taehyung was hugging yeontan, sitting on the floor next to the sofa, tears streaming down his face as he whispered things to the puppy, loud enough for me to hear.

"W-who a-am I going to p-pway with n-now, tanie'?"
"D-dada is a big m-meanie!"

I could see how much Tae was going to miss yeontan but it had to be done in order to discipline him, so I looked away, otherwise my soft side would come through and probably let Tae off the hook. But if I did that then he would remain a brat.

I watched from afar as I had the sudden urge to give my kitten some more time with the puppy since he won't be seeing yeontan for 2 weeks.

After about 9 minutes, I called out to Tae.

"Alright baby, goodbye time's over"

Hearing this, he looked up at me with his big, adorable, puppy eyes, filled with tears, his bottom lip trembling.

I saw as his grip on yeontan tightened slightly, his eyebrows creasing, and his lips turning into an adorable pout, looking angry and defensive.

"N-no!" He said stubbornly.

"Tae you're making this way harder than it is. You're gonna see him in 2 weeks." I said as I sighed, knowing this is going to take a lot of convincing and compromising.

"D-don't want tanie to go D-dada" he whispered, looking down at the ground.

I walked over to him, and bent down to his level, holding his chin, making him look at me.

"It's for your own good, baby. Do you think I wanna leave tanie? No, I don't. But in order to grow strong and have a heart made of gold, you need to let some things go, for your own good."

He looked at me innocently and said, "i-if I let tanie go, then will I become a strong superhewo? like Dada? With very very big muscles?"

I chuckled at his innocence, knowing how much he loves my muscles and how he wants some too.

I leaned in, giving his lips a peck, letting my lips linger on top of his for a while, before pulling away and connecting our foreheads together.

"Yes doll, you'll be the best, most muscled superhero" I whispered.

His eyes got bigger, filled with excitement.

"A-and will I have a heart of gold too? D-dada! Then I can help the poor people!" He said, his voice filled with excitement, while his body jumped up and down while sitting.

"You already have a heart of gold." I said, which caused him to gasp.

"T-then can we go help poor people after we dwop off tanie, Dada? Please!" He whined.

"You can help poor people in other ways baby, but your heart is just for me"

▫️time skip▫️