||thirteen||

"Please Dada!"

Taehyung was currently trying to convince Jungkook into playing with him, but that wasn't working out for him that much, seeing as Jungkook was working.

"Taehyung, you remember what happened last time you did this?" Jungkook said sternly, typing away at his computer, not giving Taehyung an ounce of his attention.

To be honest, Jungkook was annoyed of Taehyung's constant whines and the soft kicks his chair would receive every 15 seconds. Jungkook was seated on the chair, typing away at his laptop, while Taehyung was sat down on the floor next to jungkooks legs, clutching them tightly with his left hand while his right hand held onto taegguk.

"But you're not talking to bad men right now, Dada!" He yelled.

"Taehyung I already told you many times, they are not bad men!" Jungkook yelled a bit, looking away from the computer screen to see Taehyung glaring at him.

"Lower down your gaze, Taehyung. Don't look at me like that." Jungkooks voice got more deeper and more stern.

Completely ignoring Jungkooks command, he kept glaring daggers at Jungkook, his 'glaring' not even close to being intimidating, but turned out to be very cute, with his lips formed into an adorable pout and his eyebrows joined together by a small crease on his forehead, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Kim Taehyung, what did I just say? Stop glaring. Lower your eyes." Jungkook said, now angered with his behavior.

Despite jungkooks constant orders, taehyungs gaze was still fixed, annoying and angering him more.

"That's it." Jungkook announced, pushing the rolling chair back with his legs, picking up Taehyung from the ground and seating him on his lap. Taehyung's big eyes widening. "You, Kim Taehyung are going to walk out of this room right when I'll tell you too and if you don't listen, there are going to be very strict consequences for this unacceptable behavior. You understand?" Jungkooks voice was a little bit higher than a whisper, deep, stern and scary. Not satisfied, Taehyung yelled, "but I just wanna pway with Dada!" His arms were moving about in all directions while he yelled. "Don't yell at me, Taehyung."

But Taehyung was very keen and set on getting Jungkook to play with him. "But I really, really, really, really, really, really, really want-" He yelled, but was cut off by Jungkook because with every 'really' that left Taehyung's mouth, he bounced on Jungkooks lap and his constant bouncing was resulting in Jungkook hurting immensely because Taehyung was sitting right on his groin, hitting him on his gut every time he bounced.

"Taehyung! That's enough!" Jungkook now yelled, making Taehyung freeze his movements, eyes going wide with regret and fear. "I warned you didn't I?"

"Bend over the desk, Taehyung." I ordered, glaring daggers at him.

"N-no Dada! pl-p-please!" He uttered, trying to convince Jungkook.

"Bend over. Right now."

"Dada I won't do it agai-"

"If you don't bend over in the next 10 seconds, your spank number is gonna go from 20 to a 40, you hear me?" Hearing no reply, he yelled again, "I said do you hear me!"

"Y-yes Dada." Taehyung whispered, not looking forward to what's about to come. But he, nonetheless, stood up from Jungkooks lap and climbed onto the desk, on all fours, his bum facing Jungkook.