pa ⟴ 4

Ok so finally this shit week is over 🤧 It was so stressful and embarrassing. Just this Thursday I was hurrying to school and here in Sweden it's currently like -27499202°C outside so it's SUPER slippery and of course my clumpy ass decided to trip and fall in front of a bunch of year sixers, seveners and eighters :') And the same day, my clothes started to fuck up so I had to fix it in the bathroom and of course I forgot to lock the door so one of my classmates walked up on me almost topless😭 But luckily we hang out sometimes so it wasn't just some random person.

BUT UM, HELLO, THE MOST AMAZING PERSON'S BIRTHDAY IS TODAY??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANTELLE❤️❤️ I already wished you happy birthday on snapchat with those EXTRAORDINARY pictures ☆=(ゝω・)/, but you deserve congratulations on every platform💕

This chapter is dedicated to you <3 You'll see what I mean( ◑ω◑☞)☞

⟴ ⛢ ⟴

Keith had got a whole of two hours of sleep, which he counted as progress. Not that he had expected any rest when his head was stuffed with so much nonsense, anyways. Lance was nonsense. Everything related to him in particular were nonsense. Especially when it kept Keith awake at night. Not like it usually did - thinking about the blue paladin weren't something he was fond of doing for obvious reasons. But this time, it was something different. How yesterday ended between them was the reason his head was filled with the nonsense in the first place.

Keith could get used to this: it didn't require much, only giving kindness for getting kindness and peace in return. All he had to do was to refrain himself from developing his and Lance's bickerings into actual arguments, and maybe everyday would end on such good notes. It was just so arduous to reflect over what to say to sound nice, but Keith knew he would get over his habit of being mean eventually - slowly -, and only if Lance weren't aggravating enough to make him break his own promise. 

The third day of Query Quest were going okay so far, except for Lance's general annoyance, but Keith couldn't really get rid of it, so he just had to live with it. Meanwhile, he had to act present, and not let himself be drifted away to the same field of thoughts that had kept him awake all night. He couldn't help but to occasionally wonder though, if the other boy would give him that smile today, telling Keith how he appreciated what he had done. He wondered if that smile would keep him up at night again, making him wonder what it meant. Just like those two other times it had happened. But he never got wiser after all the hard thinking, if only he just got more and more confused, building up theories in his head, wondering which fit best for this current situation.

"I'm starting to consider that Shiro to you is like Percy to Nico", Lance mumbled to himself, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "Nico does like Percy as his brother." But then he paled, his head shooting up, and he gripped Keith's hand firmly. "Wait, but Nico liked Percy romantically too, so does that mean that you like Shiro too?" Suddenly, Lance put his hand on the other's shoulder, looking him deep in the eye, keeping a serious look on his face. "It's okay Keith, you aren't living in the 1940's anymore. I will accept you. I will be Reyna for you."

"What the hell are you talking about", Keith snapped, slapping away Lance's hand on his shoulder, instantly building his walls around him twice as thick, throwing his promise out into space for the moment. He hoped that he wasn't stuttering. "And who is this Nico anyways? Your friend or something? This is the second time you are referring me to him."

"God, I wish", Lance muttered to himself, glaring down at his hand, but then he looked up again, his eyebrows vanishing into his hairline. "But oh my God, don't you know who he is? Or Percy?"