Pr: MORANDO

The Hangar Bay
The Capital, Akiridion-5

"Prepare the V-Strykers! Set up their coordinates for Earth!" General Morando barks as he heads towards the electro-magnetic slide doors leading out to the Hangar Bay.

"But, my King!" Loth Saborian, Morando's royal advisor cuts in, struggling to keep up with the tyrant's thundering footsteps. "You cannot leave! The people need you! You must remain in the palace—"

"And why would I waste precious horvaths sitting on a throne—" his fist closes around the poor advisor's throat "—and polishing my crown when I have the royal children exactly where I want them to be?!" He roars, the fingers on his closed fist starting to squeeze. "With all of House Tarron grounded and Varvatos Vex unaccounted for, now is my chance to eliminate the Royals once and for all!"

"B-but—"

"We go at first light." He releases his grip on Saborian's throat, throwing him to the ground as he watches him cough and sputter. "Is there something you want to say to that?" His eyes narrow viciously; a warning to anyone who speaks against him.

"N-no. Of course not, but I propose a suggestion for you, my King," he stutters, slowly standing on buckling knees and bowing before the towering general.

"... Explain," he says abruptly. "I haven't all delson."

"If the prince and princess are grounded, you say, then why rush if their ship is beyond repair?"

"... Go on," He urges, now intrigued.

"I believe it's best for you to conserve your energy for another delson and focus on Akiridion-5."

"Are you saying I should postpone my descent to Earth?!" Morando demands.

"Precisely," Saborian concludes. "They'll be there, right in your clutches when you regain your full strength."

He seems to make second thoughts, because he shouts an order to nearby soldiers, and his fleet of Strykers land back into the Hangar Bay. "Very well. I will not ascend. Today." He turns away from the quivering advisor and heads back to the palace, ploughing right through any unfortunate Akiridions without a care.

Saborian rubs the sore spots on his neck, sending small shudders up his spine. Then, making sure there was no one else, he rushes to the city's control room, dodging between guards to and fro until he reaches the room's dashboard.

He begins to punch in various codes until he manages to hack into the Mothership's security footage.

Although it's only been a few parsons serving Val Morando, he can't think of anything more torturous then being glanced at by the exiled general. The malevolent Akiridion strikes fear into the citizens and servants—including his most faithful guards, the Taylon. But as long as the rightful heirs are alive, there is still hope for Akiridion-5.

"Mothership IX? Mothership, do you copy? There is a message being transmitted to you ..."

As long as he warns the King and Queen-in-waiting of General Morando's arrival, they would be safe. He prays with all of Seklos' mercy that the royal children would receive the missive in time.