𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 // 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

Authors Note: Hi everyone!!! Just wanted to let you know this is a filler chapter because I have been too busy to upload recently with midterms right around the corner and the countless musicals I happen to be in. So, please have mercy on me with this until i can give y'all a nice long chapter.
-love chippy!

-

Dinner for the four was good. The first 20 minutes felt tense and high strung. Jeremy slowly got used to the fact however nervous he was, Evan was at minimum tripling that. Although it made him feel a tad bit guilty, he liked the feeling not being the most nervous. After one icebreaker that followed another, Jeremy realized how much they had in common.

As Jeremy already knew, Evan was bisexual. When Jeremy's dad brought that up, Jeremy cringed slightly, immediately feeling Evan tense up beside him. When the boy looked up he realized Evan was not however panicking at the talk of his sexuality, but instead at Jeremy's rude reaction.

Jeremy remembered that since he was only out to his dad, his dad must of honored that and not mentioned it to Heidi or Evan. He contemplated the idea of telling Evan and Heidi.

On one hand, they were practically family know, and Evan would understand. Maybe Evan could even help him become more comfortable with that part of himself... On the other, they just met, what if Evan forced him out, or wasn't good at keeping secrets.

Although the anxious part of him was hesitant, something about the nervous look in Evan's eye and the apparent trust from his father made Jeremy feel as if he owed it to Evan. Not only that, but also he owed it to himself to have one person he could talk to about it, and from the description of Evan, plus the persona he gave off, Jeremy figured he was trustworthy.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to well, make that face, I just, well-" He began, but Evan's sharp inhale and squeak of conjumbled words cut him off.

"No! I-It is like totally okay if it makes you uncomfortable or something, some pe-people need more time to adjust than others. I-I am out and have a boyfriend actually, so like it's not like you have to worry about anything I mean, er- not like you would have to just, ya know, it's what people assume, like not all gay people like every guy they see, like standards and friendship and all that jazz still exist- not that your below my standards or anything! Just like im bi and boyfriend, and your supposed to be a brother, and sorry, I just mean-"

"Evan! Take a breath bud, I was gonna say I am bisexual too..." Jeremy interrupted.

Holy shit... he just did that. He came out to someone near his age. Jeremy looked up to read his father's facial expressions. Mr. Heere looked... proud?

"Oh... that's awkward then..." Evan giggled, a bit uncomfortable but less than he was before. He looked as if he must of felt safer though.

"Don't worry Ev." Jeremy smiled a bit. "Just, uh, warning I'm kinda sorta only out to my dad and now you... so yeah."

Evan's baby blue eyes immediately filled with understanding that was picked up with ease by Jeremy, the boy himself knowing with this topic nobody would get it as well as Evan. The boys shared a look, Evan smiling afterwards, like when you tell a little kid a secret and they get that feeling of being trusted, a proud smile noticeable.

Jeremy smiled shyly back, glancing down at his food and taking a bite. The rest of their dinner went along with the same family vibe. It was enjoyable to say the least. At the end of dinner, Heidi and Mr. Heere brought up the elephant in the room.

"So, boys, how do you feel about moving in next weekend?" Mr. Heere asked, smiling since the meal had been such a great success.

Jeremy found the idea to be good, but he hoped Evan wouldn't be freaked out from moving so fast. He looked over at the nervous boy and gave him a smile, watching as he looked around at the others anxiously, seeing how everyone was awaiting his response.

"I'm free next wednesday to do our yard sale. It's a half day at school mom." He smiled, looking around at his new family.