𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 // 𝐓𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫

A/N: Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that I did pick a song for this chapter, it is Kellie Pickler - I Wonder

Okay, enjoy and happy Valentines Day! Its a long one...

-Chippy <3

---

"Yeah! It was actually like, really nice. It felt like I had a real family, ya know?" Jeremy said to Michael over his shoulder, opening his locker Monday morning.

"Jer, that's fantastic! Partially depressing how ya phrased it, buddy, but hey! Maybe this is like one of those things where your families were like always meant to fall in line together! Like that movie from the late 90s, The Parent Trap! Except you know, you and Evan aren't actually twins... unless..." Michael said looking Jeremy up and down.

"Michael, just because we both have anxiety and abandonment issues, wear blue striped shirts, have similar hair and light greenish bluish eyes... and pale skin tone... both born in the same week of January... um..." Jeremy scratched his head. Both bisexual as well....

"Haha! See!" Michael snickered.

"No, wait, Michael that's ridiculous. His dad's name is Mark and I remember my mom. She only left three years ago." Jeremy reminded him.

"Aha! But you see, that what they want you to think! Or maybe your parents don't even know!" Michael gasped, eyes widening. "You don't think?"

"That the government broke into my house when I was a baby, stole Evan and Heidi, brainwashed my parents and put on two undercover government agents to pretend they were the parents all along and run tests on child development after abandonment at different ages?!" Jeremy said, eyes wide as he stated exactly Michael's hypothesis. He then smiled, changing his expression completely. "How do you know I'm not secretly a government agent as well, and this experiment is truly testing you?" He smirked.

Michael smiled cockily back. "Because I'm part of the experiment. Agent A008, specializing in psychology and forensics" The boy said without hesitation as the air thickened with intensity.

Then a grin.

Moments later the two were laughing about how bizarre their friendship was. Jeremy was leaning against his locker, gasping for breath between his ab aching giggles. They were insane.

"Shane Dawson again?" Jeremy asked as he finally calmed down.

"Hey what's up you guys." Michael responded, sending the two into more spirals of laughter. They were interrupted as the bell rang, signaling they better haul ass to English unless they want to spend tomorrow afternoon in Mr. Southerland's office listening to smooth jazz while the other punk kids vaped into their hoodies and took turns stacking erasers on the supervisor's head like a game of jenga but you lose if you wake the teacher. Punishment usually being Saturday detention, but the stoners and hicks that played usually had nothing better to do than recreate the breakfast club.

"So when is the yardsale? You know I have been hunting that beanie baby that looks like Richard Nixon and your dad's Tamagotchi for like years." Michael asked as the two speed walked around the corner and to the stairs.

"Friday I think. Evan is moving in on Saturday, so they need this week to pack and sort through what to give away and what to keep. Speaking of which, do you think you can come over Wednesday to help me sort through my moms stuff? I have a box full in my room containing everything she didn't take. I think this would be a good time to get rid of it without my dad really knowing."

Michael gulped a bit, not wanting to dive into the hard subject. "Yeah, course! But I better get that damn Tamagotchi."

-