𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Was that really the story of how you and tata got together?"

"Yes Rosaline, now lay down, it is far past your bedtime." Jeremy giggled, trying to be quiet so Michael wouldn't find out story time had run over, and their seven year old daughter, who was supposed to be asleep at 7:30, was up until what had to be 9 o'clock at least.

"Mahal ko, are you still up?" Michael called softly, climbing the stairs of their small house in upstate New York.

Busted.

"Yes tata!" Rosey called out, Jeremy trying to shush her, but to no avail as Michael pushed open the pink bedroom door.

With a sigh, he giggled, picking up her favorite doll and crouching down by the bed to tuck her in. He looked up at Jeremy with a playfully disappointed look. "What did he tell you this time, Rose?"

"Daddy told me all about you guys when you were younger and fell in love!" Rosey said, smile wide.

Michael looked up at him, "oh did he now? I hope he kept mind of his language."

"Daddy almost swore a few times, and he said he would explain a few things when I am older." She ratted him out with a giggle.

"Rosey!" Jeremy gasped, bringing a finger to his lips and shushing the little one.

The little girl giggled, holding her teddy close as Michael chuckled, turning off her light so the room was only dimly lit by her night light and the moon beams that peered in through the glass of her second-story window.

"Magandang gabi aking mahal." Michael smiled, kissing her head.

Rosaline smiled up at her fathers, just a bit too sly, "I love you 3000, dads."

Jeremy gasped, pretending to clutch his chest, eyes wide and looking at her with a gasp. "Rose! How dare you!" He said, feigning being shot in the heart.

"Rosey, you know any other number, don't break your geeky dad's marvel loving heart." Michael giggled, taking Jeremy's hand as he led him to the door, standing there for a moment to look down at their daughter, the two men's pride and joy.

"Okay tata, daddy, I love you both to infinity!"