𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 // 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

"Yes dad, we are on our way over right now.... No! Daaaaaaad, obviously. Oh, wait really? Yeah, I'll tell him. Cool. See ya soon, mhmm, bye."

"Tell me what?" Michael asked Jeremy as he laced up his shoes.

Jeremy smiled, fixing his hair in the bathroom mirror. It was finally Friday, about one in the afternoon. It was a half day so Michael offered to drive Jeremy home, but he had to stop and grab his pajamas. He was spending the night at the Heere household as they did often. "Evan and Heidi are gonna stay over tonight to get used to the house before moving in. They were planning on spending one last night in the old house but they did that last might instead because Heidi got the night off of work. Some new worker at the hospital wanting more hours or something. I guess it's gonna be like a family night so of course my dad invited you. You feeling up to family board games?" Jeremy smiled.

"OOOO, FAMILY BOARD GAMES? MIKEY WE HAVEN'T DONE THAT SINCE YOU WERE KAUNTI!" Naomi chirped from the other room.

"Mum!" Michael groaned. "Yeah, that sounds cool Jer."

"What bata? Your mother has a point!" Kim laughed.

"We are running late momma, another time." Michael groaned, Jeremy teasing him a bit with his playful smile.

"Count me in moms!" Jeremy yelled, being shoved out the door by Michael as they all laughed.

"He can call me his mother when he and Michael finally halik. And for real!" Kim laughed.

"Ah, young love... don't you remember that? My family's summer home in the philippines.... Convincing you to come to New Jersey with me for college..." Naomi smiled lovingly. "Those late nights by the beach..." She giggled.

"You little..." Kim teased, putting her hands on her wife's waist. "Ang iyong masuwerteng iyong mainit."

-

Jeremy laughed, putting on . "Oh my god Michael! Shut up, I do not watch Dolphin Hentai!" it was one time....

"Mhmmmm, and you totally didn't pop a boner on that field trip to the aquarium." Michael teased.

Jeremy turned bright red. "That's not why!"

Michael belted with laughter as he pulled out of the driveway. "Oh really? Then after all these years, why did you have an unfortunate erection at the dolphin exhibit?" Michael asked with a smirk.

Jeremy turned red. It tooooootally wasn't because Michael was told to dress for the weather, so wore a pair of ripped black jeans that left little to the imagination and a tight tank top. Definitely the silky aquatic mammal, er whatever in front of him that was sending blood to a place blood should not be sent by a best friend.

"Jesus christ Jeremy, don't tell me you're recalling the dolphin right now!" Michael laughed, hinting at an all too obvious bulge in Jeremy's jeans.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit! Apparently, even the thought of Michael dressed like that had an effect on Jeremy. "Pfft, not on my christian minecraft server."

"Jeremiah, must I remind you that you're a jew?" Michael teased.

"Oh yeah..." Jeremy laughed, hoping the conversation could be whisked out the window by a good old vine.

"Now why the fuck are you such a horny shit? Must I block all advertisements for Sea World?"

Damn. "No, it, it just happens sometimes Michael, you know that! And besides, I'm not the only one hear who has gotten an unfortunate erection! I'm just patronized for it!" Jeremy argued.

"Please, that was once in the sixth grade you late bloomer, and correction: you're just horny. I don't know dude, maybe if you didn't get off every night, I wouldn't be teasing you, Mr. My-Hormones-Kicked-In-At-15-And-Now-I-Have-The-Sex-Drive-Of-A-Rabbit."