Chapter 4

Kurt's point of view:

I finally made my move and kissed Dave. It was amazing! His lips were soft and tasted like cherries, I didn't even bother to ask why.

I hope Dave doesn't avoid me now, I don't think he will. I feel bad for Dave, he just broke up and I don't even think he has a place to live. so that's when I decided to go out and find him myself, it would be a hard job but its worth it!

Getting out of bed wasn't fun though! I got into a plain T-shirt and some jeans and began my search. first I waked down town, looking in every one of Dave's favorite stores for him. I looked under the first bridge closer to town , no Dave. I finally found him under the second bridge eating a Hot Dog. I ran up to him quickly and sat next to him.

"Dave! are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm fine...."

"Dave, come live with me! I wouldn't be able to stand the feeling of knowing my best friend is living under a bridge by himself. it would kill me Dave!" I started crying.

"Don't cry Kurt, ill live with you"

"Good, now come on".

Dave's point of view:

I didn't know it would hurt Kurt that much. I thought he wouldn't care. We walked in the house and he showed me my new bedroom. It was just a bed next to his because he doesn't have a guest room.

"I hope you like it here" he smiled

"Kurt thank you so much. your my best friend and my hero. I thought I'd just die under that bridge."

"You don't have to thank me Dave!"

"You sleepy too?" I asked

"Yeah, goodnight Dave"

"Night Kurt"