Chapter 10

Dave's point of view:

I feel worried about Kurt, it's been 2 days since the incident but he still can't say anything and he's super shaky.

"Morning sexy" I whispered to him in bed.

He looked up at me but that's all, I could see the look of fear in his eyes, I just feel so bad! I wrapped my arms around him and let him lay his head on my chest, and kissed the top of his head. We stayed that way for a while

---------

A day went by and I laid in bed waiting for Kurt to wake up and see if he's ok. I could tell he was having a bad dream cause he was twitching. I closed my eyes and relaxed until Kurt sat up and screamed then started to cry.

"Kurt!! you okay? what's wrong?" I quickly asked as I hugged him and let him sob on my shoulder.

"J....just a.a b....b....bad dr...eam" he said as he was very shaky.

"Well it's ok babe, I've got you." I rubbed his back trying to get him to calm down a bit. He was crying real hard, my shoulder was wet from him crying on it. "I have a surprise for you later tonight" I smirked.

"Oh...o..okay" Kurt stuttered. I kissed his lips softly, he kissed back and rested his head on my chest . "I'll be downstairs" I said, he nodded yes.

--------

I got up from drinking my coffee and writing down notes for a drum beat I liked, to make Kurt some lunch. As soon as I got some stuff from the fridge, Kurt walked downstairs without a look of fear in his eyes but a tired look. "Hey you okay now babe?" I asked.

"I guess I am now, thanks Dave for taking really good care of me."

I went over and hugged him tightly

"Don't thank me Kurt, I'll always be there"

Sorry this chapter was so short it's just that the next chapter will be really long. But make sure to read the warnings in the next chapter!