Chapter twenty

WARNING: Inappropriate Parts

Kurt's point of view:

Dave took my hand and placed the ring on it. The wedding guy asked Dave to repeat things after him and he asked me the most important thing, if I do.

"I do" I smiled

I placed the ring on Dave's finger and said a bunch of stuff and Dave said

"I do"

We kissed each other and signed that license thing and then the guy left. Krist was there the whole time watching us. After the wedding, we partied with Krist, of course Krist got drunk like he always does. He ended up passing out on the couch so Dave and I went back home. We weren't drunk, thank god. We went upstairs and Dave playfully pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me and started kissing me roughly.

"I love you" He whispered his warm breath in my ear

"I love you more" I whispered back

"Don't think so" he said kissing my neck

I let out a little moan and he looked up at me and smirked.

"Your so cute" Dave pecked my lips

"Hah" I laughed

Dave sat on my lap and started to unbutton my shirt. Once he got it unbuttoned, he took it off me and ran his finger down my chest.

"That tickles!" I laughed

I took Dave's shirt off him and kissed his lips some more. Dave unbuckled my belt and threw it on the floor. He pulled my zipper down and slid my pants off to where I was only in my boxers. Dave pressed his lips into mine and pulled me on top of him.

"Your so light" Dave chuckled

"Good" I twirled my finger in his hair

Dave slid my boxers off and I began to take the rest of his clothes off. Dave slid himself into my body gently

"Does that hurt babe?" he asked

"No, keep going" I said breathing fast as he went faster.

Soon Dave was going so fast we were panting.

"I'm going to- to--" he moaned as he drained inside me. His warm liquid filled my body and it felt so amazing.

He pulled himself out of me and waited for us to catch our breath then he pulled me on top of him again and kissed me. I stuck myself inside of him, Dave scrunched his face like it hurt so I asked

"Keep going?"

"Y-yep" he stuttered

I went faster, and faster. It felt good, so good in fact.

"Kurt!--" Dave screamed as I filled his body with my warm liquid.

"Feel good?" I panted

"Yes" he panted back.

I pulled myself out of him and kissed him. We slid our boxers on and snuggled each other tightly.

"I love you so, so, so much!" Dave snuggled me

"I love you , Dave" I fell asleep on him.