Chapter nine

Kurt's point of view:

"I'll go get us breakfast, ill be back soon" Dave whispered in my ear.

"Okay, thanks. I'll be here."

I was laying in bed relaxing and I heard Dave leave, then a minute later I heard the door open again. Dave must have forgotten something. But no, Krist's girlfriend walked in the room as I quickly covered myself in blankets.

"No need to cover up Sugar" she whispered

"Why are you here? don't call me sugar." I said as I pushed her off me.

"Feisty are we this morning" she said as she ripped her shirt off. I closed my eyes real tight. She tried kissing me and I wouldn't let her, but she managed to stick her tongue in my mouth. I pushed her off of me and yelled at her to get out. Someone else walked in too. I didn't know him at all, he was big and buff but scary. He tried pulling me off the bed and I kicked him off but he punched me and tried to unbutton my pajama shorts.

"No!! stop! get your hands off me!" I yelled. All I wanted was Dave here with me.

The guy pinned me down to the ground and the girl took my pants off. "Stop!!!" I yelled real loud. I closed my eyes and kept trying to kick them off me as they tried kissing me. I heard the front door open again and I though more people were coming to hurt me but I heard Dave's voice.

"DAVE HELP ME!!" I screamed before the big guy tried getting my boxers off. I heard Dave run up the stairs with a wooden baseball bat and said to the people

"Get off him you sick mother fu-" Dave got interrupted by a punch in the face but luckily he hit the guy in the head with the bat and then we pulled the girl off me and hit her too.

"You okay babe!?" he looked worried as he pulled me up" I was so scared I could barely talk or stand so I just collapsed in bed while Dave called the police.

-----

"You alright babe? The police took them away, everything will be okay." Dave wrapped his arms around me as I cried on his shoulder.

"It will be okay Kurt, Your with me, I won't let anyone hurt you." He whispered in my ear gently.

The rest of the day, I laid in bed speechless. I only got up to go to the bathroom or shower. Dave gave me my meals in bed. I was so scared I just wanted to cry all day on Dave's shoulder.