Chapter seven

Kurt's point if view:

Dave has been acting weird lately. He's been really upset for some reason and its making me a little upset not seeing his smile everyday. Right now, Dave is sitting on his bed with his face covered by his knees, I wonder if he's crying.

"You ok Dave?" I asked sweetly

He didn't give me an answer or even look at me. I sat down next to him and rubbed his back

"Hey Dave? We can talk you know, I'll always have open ears for you"

"It's just that something is bothering me" he said still covering his face.

"You can tell me Dave. I won't be mad if its about me"

"Ok, well..." He sniffed "my mom died"

"Dave it's alright, everything will be ok." I said as I rapped my arms around him and he hugged back and cried on my shoulder.

-----------

Dave's point of view:

Kurt has been so nice to me since my mother passed away. I just love him so much, I want him to be mine forever and ever. But I'm really depressed and I know it's bothering Kurt.

"Hey beautiful" I walked downstairs

"You look happier today" he smiled

"I'm happy because you smiled, the whole world has to smile when they see you have a smile on your face!"

"Haha thanks Dave" Kurt said as he kissed my lips roughly. I closed the Curtain and laid on top of him and kissed him more. I took his shirt off and we kissed more and more. He was about to take my shirt off but someone knocked on the door

"Darn! Hurry, get your shirt on!" I whispered so whoever was at the door couldn't hear us" Kurt put his shirt on and I walked over to the door and looked through the peek-whole. It was Krist, I opened the door

"Hey Krist, ummmm, so come in?"

"Ok" he said as he walked in "you guys ok?" He asked

"Fine, yeah. we're fine" Kurt said as he grabbed a pillow and put it over the bulge in his pants. I raised my eyebrows at him and said "Kurt come here. But Krist stay here please"

"Ok, I'll stay here" Krist said looking around at the pictures on the living room walls.

Kurt and I walked up to the bedroom and thought of what we could do about it.

"Sorry Dave , I hope Krist didn't notice."

"It's ok, I hope he didn't notice me either!" I whispered as I handed him some baggy sweat pants. I changed my pants too, the baggy sweat pants made our whole lower body look puffy so Krist won't notice we were hard before he came over. Before Kurt and I walked downstairs I pulled him aside and kissed him softly.

"Were back Krist" we said

"Took you long enough! but I have to go know, I'm meeting up with a girl. Bye" he said as he slipped out the door.