Chapter twelve

Dave's point of view:

I woke up before Kurt this morning and he is just so adorable, I can't get over it. I decided to wait until he woke up to get out of bed, patiently waiting for my beautiful to wake. He finally woke up around 9:25 AM and looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes, I love him!

"Morning blue eyed baby" I smiled.

"Hah, morning babe." he smiled back.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"I don't mind. whatever you like Dave!"

"Ok, I'll think of something." I said as Kurt leaned in to kiss me, which I allowed him to.

We kissed softly then roughly for about 4 minutes straight, I enjoyed every bit!

"Hey Dave? Could we get a kitten today?" Kurt asked sweetly

"Sure!" I smiled

-------

After we drank our coffee and smoked a cigarette we got dressed and headed out to get a kitten. When we got into the pet store, there were so many animals there. Cats,Dogs,Birds,ferrets,spiders, even fish, but also many more. Kurt and I walked up to the kitten cages, there was only one kitten left, He was very cute! The kitten was all gray but had a white belly and paws, you could tell Kurt was in love with this kitten.

"He's just ....perfect!" Kurt smiled.

"Well lets get him! he won't be lonely with us" I smiled back.

We payed for the little kitten and some food, a bed ,a couple toys , and some litter and a box. When we got home, we laid out his bed in our room and situated his things to make the little guy comfortable.

"What should we name him?" I asked

"I don't know....maybe smokey?"

"Sounds good Kurt. I love you!"I hugged him tightly. After we let go of our hug, we played with smokey for a little while, man, that cat could jump.

-------

It was a pretty lazy day but we had fun.

"Goodnight my love" I kissed Kurt's nose

"Goodnight my Dave" he kissed my cheek

Smokey came to lay with us for the night, he laid In-between Kurt and I.