Chapter thirteen

Dave's point of view:

I woke up this morning to the smell of coffee, Kurt must be up. I got out of bed and put on a robe because its getting colder outside and inside.

"Good morning" Kurt waved as I walked downstairs

"Morning babe, how long have you been up?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know, maybe around 6:30 because I couldn't fall back asleep and I wanted to make you breakfast" he said as he handed me a plate of waffles and a cup of coffee.

"Thanks so much." I said as I went over to hug him. We hugged tightly and before you know it, we were kissing again. Kurt was sitting on the counter while I was standing on the tile and kissing him. When we broke our kiss, I looked deeply into is blue eyes. They are so amazing, I love him so much.

"I love you" I whispered in his ear

"I love you too" he whispered back

-----------

Kurt's point of view:

After we ate our breakfast, we played with smokey some more. I loved Dave and our kitty so much!!

"Look! it's snowing!" Dave jumped while clapping next to the window.

I walked over to him and looked out the window. "wow! it is Dave. when it gets heavier, lets go out there"

"Sounds good" He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

Dave and I laid on the couch together. I laid on top of him and stared kissing him roughly. He started to kiss my neck and I couldn't help it but I let out a soft moan.

Dave took my hand and led me upstairs.