WARNINGS +Chapter eleven

WARNING:

CHAPTER ELEVEN MAY HAVE SWEARING AND SOME MAJOR ADULT SITUATIONS THAT MY BE OFFENSIVE OR INAPPROPRIATE TO SOME PEOPLE.

(in other words, Dave and Kurt will have sex

Dave's point of view:

"Dave!!" Kurt yelled as I exploded inside of him. I went slower to take a breath .

"faster, Dave, faster!" Kurt panted.

I did as he said and exploded inside him again. I stopped and started to kiss Kurt roughly, we rolled over to where Kurt was on top of me. He slowly went in and stopped as he saw my face "am I hurting you?" he asked me, I shook my head no and he went inside farther and soon he was going faster.

"Kurt!!! Shit Kurt!" I screamed as he went faster then erupted inside of my body. He pulled himself out of me and laid next to me while panting.

"That was great" we whispered and put our boxers on.

"Goodnight, I love you Kurt" i kissed his nose

"I love you Dave, goodnight" he laid on my chest.

-----------

"Morning baby" I smirked and whispered in Kurt's ear

"Morning My Dave " he whispered back.

"So, ummmm... are you sore? " he asked while blushing a little.

"A little, what about you."

"Yeah I am sore, I'm sorry for hurting you Dave ." he frowned.

"Don't be upset, it was our first time. I am sorry for hurting you." I whispered as I kissed his beautiful lips.

----------

Kurt's point of view:

Dave and I had sex for the first time the other night . To be honest, it was amazing, it made me feel alive. I haven't asked him if he liked it yet but I'm pretty sure he did. while I was at the coffee maker waiting for my coffee, I felt two arms wrap around my waist

"Morning sexy" Dave whispered in my ear, then started kissing my neck. I got hard right away and so did Dave. We heard a knock on the door- lucky us for being in our big puffy sweat pants to hide the hardness. I went over to the door and looked through the peek-whole, it was just Krist.

"Oh hey Krist" I opened the door

"Hey Kurt I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened with my girlfriend, that guy and you, and Dave.

"Ah, it's ok!" I faked as I faked a smile.

"Coffees ready my se- Kurt" Dave said trying not to let Krist know we were dating.

"I think we can tell him now Dave" I said as Dave came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and said to Krist:

"We're dating!"

"That's great guys!!" Krist smiled "well I'll let you guys enjoy your morning together" Krist waved as he walked away

"Okay, bye! " Dave and I said and closed the door.