#6-Concerned

One week later
Chateau, morning
Author POV

"Oi, [Y/N]-chan, if you're going to spin around the room all day, I think I'm gonna be the one who'll get dizzy" said Saiko in a neutral tone, looking at you

You were walking around your room like crazy, biting your lips and trembling.

"He lied to everyone. He said he won't get it anymore. And they send him out of nowhere to the hospital? He's still getting that surgery and he lied" you muttered. "And how the heck did he got the signature?!"

"[Y/N]-chan, snap out of it" said Saiko half asleep. "He's gonna be ok. Captain Urie has to be ok, he needs to come home to you. You're not going to raise your cats alone"

"I just... I can't calm down!" You exclaimed, sitting on the bed

"I understand you're concerned about him, but we have that meeting with Suzuya squad" said Saiko yawning. "You have to calm down... and clear your mind"

"Maybe you're right..." you sighed loudly

"Oi, [Y/N]-chan, Saiko-chan, we need to get going" said a voice behind the door. It was Shirazu

"In a minute!" You replied. "Come on, Saiko, we need to..."

You turned your head to look at her and stopped talking when you saw she fell asleep.

Are you serious, Saiko?

Sighing, you took her from your bed the bridal style, opening with your foot the door.

When Shirazu saw the two of you he sighed irritated and you started to laugh softly.

"We should go, guys" chuckled Sasaki at the scene

On your way to the car, still carrying Saiko in your arms, you started to hum the tune of 'Here comes the bride', making everyone giggle at how you were walking down the path and Saiko snoring softly.

.
.
.

CCG main office, 1st ward
[Y/N] POV

"Well... please take a look at the file in your hands" started Hanbee while holding one himself

"A list...?" Asked Sasaki

"Yes. A grocery list" asnwered Hanbee

"Saiko, you idiot! Investigator Suzuya's watching!" Whisper-yelled Shirazu at Saiko

"It suggests there's a connection between the Nutcracker and the madames" continued Hanbee. "So the Nut also kidnaps people. Maybe she's collecting items for the auction"

"An auction?" Asked Mutsuki confused

"It's one of the shows the madames are rumored to hold, just like at the restaurant. In other words, they auction off abducted victims" explained Hanbee. "The ghoul known as the Big Madame... the chairperson of the restaurant and the show is notorious throughout the CCG. We've had numerous chances to eradicate her, but... they all ended in failure"

As Hanbee continued to explain the auction thing and tell more things about the ghoul known as Big Madame, Suzuya looked lost in his thoughts, as if he wasn't there... as if he didn't hear everyone in the room talking...

Just like me...

All this time, my mind wondered to different places. I wasn't paying attention and I was tapping nervously the table from the meeting room with a pen.

"If the Nutcracker is working for the Madame... this could be an important case. If needs be, we may work with counter measure II" finished Hanbee, picking up his papers