#16-Why did I fall for you?

Author POV
4 months later

"My aunt said she wants to see me these days" you said while tapping on your laptop's keyboard

"Is that so?" Mumbled your boyfriend, who was "totally" paying attention to you

"Kinda strange coming from her if I think about how we used to be before. Like, she didn't care for me and now she wants to see me?" You turned to face him

"Strange" he repeats after you, looking at some papers

"I think I'll go" you shrugged it off

"Yeah"

"After that, I think I'm gonna dye my hair and go for parkour" you said sarcastically as you frowned

"Wonderful" he muttered

Closing the laptop, you turned your attention back to the desk, taking the plastic pen holder and taking everything out of it.

Turning back at Urie who was standing on the edge of the bed, a lot of papers surrounding him, you found him in the same position you left him earlier.

Aiming for his head, you throw the pen holder with all of your force in his head, making him look at you, filled with rage.

"What the fuck was that for?!" He yelled

"This is the 5th time this week! What the heck is wrong with you?!" You shouted back

"This case is important" he answered, trying to calm down, looking back at the papers

Since you were informed about your new case, an investigation into groups connected to the Rosewald family, he stopped paying attention at what surrounded him, even at you.

But unlike Urie, you did everything you could to give him attention, but he didn't return it.

"That promotion again, huh?" You said, turning around

He just sighed, making you understand that this was the reason.

"How can you be so desperate about that promotion?!" You yelled

"I'm not desperate!" He hissed

"Oh, shut your trap!" You hissed back. "We all want that promotion, but you're so desperate about it!"

"Well [Y/N], I'm so 'desperate' about it because at least I'm doing something for me and I'm gonna be payed for my achievements!" He raised his voice. "I can't afford to stay and do almost nothing!"

"So you're saying that I'm doing nothing?" You asked in a montone voice

He didn't reply, instead he got back to his papers, letting you there, shocked at his "reply".

Enraged, you got up and took your phone, laptop, chargers, a pen and went to your old room.

Since that night, he suggested to move with him in his room and you happily agreed.

"Where are you going?" He asked, looking at you

"Go fuck yourself, asshole" you said, slamming the door

Urie looked at the door dumbfounded, not moving an inch to go after you, not even calling your name.

This broke your heart and you knew how heartless he can be, but you believed in him... you believed that he will show emotions at least in front of you... that he will be affectionate towards you.

But how wrong you were...

"Just because you said those things and made me believe that you trust me enough to show emotions... why did I find them enough to fall for you?" You thought, opening the door to your room. "Why... did I fall for you? Knowing what kind of person you are... why...?"

All of these thoughts and the one of losing each other crossed in your mind multiple times this day...

Until evening came...

.
.
.

"[Y/N]-chan" knocked Saiko on the door. "C'mon, dinner's ready"

No reply...

"[Y/N]-chan, don't do this" said Mutsuki, knocking on the door as well

"Shiragin, do something!" ordered Saiko

"Huh? What should I do?" asked Shirazu confused

"I don't know, anything will work!" panicked Saiko

"Oi, [Y/N]!" called Shirazu. "As your squad leader, I demand you open the door this instant, or else, I'll kick it down myself!" he ordered, raising his voice a bit

Sighing, you get up from your bed to open the door. While opening it, Saiko was still knocking and was about to hit the ground when you opened it with all of your force.

You furrowed your brows, giving a questioning look,nwaiting for them to talk.

"Dinner's rea--" started Shirazu

"I'll pass" you cut, closing the door

And they left you alone. They thought it would be better than to piss you off.

.
.
.

Time skip

After some time, you got out of your room to take a bath, to relax your nerves, when...

"[Y/N]"

Your... well, boyfriend, called your name when you were closing the door to your room behind you.

You didn't bother to answer his call and went straight to the bathroom, until a gloved hand grabbed your wrist, but you refused to turn to face him.

"I'm sorry" he apologized in a monotone voice

"Sorry won't cut it" you replied in the same tone

"Please [Y/N], I really am" he continued, tightening the hold

"Contact me when you really are sorry" you replied, taking your hand out of his grip and went straight to the bathroom

He looked, again, at how your petite figure vanished in seconds, standing there like an total idiot, frowning.

Exhaling loudly, he massaged his temples in frustration when Saiko came upstairs.

Tugging his shirt, he looked down at Saiko, a pissed expression on her face.

"You did enough already" she started. "Don't you know when to stop?"

And with that being said, she left too, leaving him alone with his thoughts.

Thinking about how his ball of sunshine lost her light in a blink of an eye...

.
.
.

You started to get undressed, the moment from earlier replaying in your mind, making you sigh frustrated, until a horrible sensation in your chest made you snap back to reality.

"What the hell..." you thought as your head started to hurt like hell

What's going on...?