Chapter 01

The Other Side

Chapter 01

Date: 9/29/15

Annie

"Okay everyone sit, like we rehearsed!" Said Mommy. Daddy, Hayley, Caleb and I sat in our spots on the couch. Mommy joined us and started the camera. I knew my line went first. The script went like this:

ANNIE: Walt Disney World invited us to the opening night at Mickey's not-so-scary Halloween party

HAYLEY: You gotta go and check that video out!

CALEB: You can see it by clicking the link below

KATIE: Yup, and we dressed up like pirates, all of us, from Pirates of the Caribbean

BILLY: And we met tons of park guests, and fans, even some of our favorite characters

CALEB: Trick or treating the Decorative Park was the best!

HAYLEY: My favorite part was the parade

ANNIE: We all loved the fireworks

KATIE: And of course my favorite would have to be the dessert party!

CALEB: There's still time to check out the party

ANNIE: Be sure to get your Mickey's not-so-scary Halloween party tickets and costumes

HAYLEY: Let us know how much fun you had

KATIE: Don't forget to check out our video!

BILLY: It's brought to you by Disney World!

After that Mommy vlogged Caleb and Hayley. I went to the gym and did school there. I picked this leo:

((A/N: This was the actual leo she was wearing in the vlog!!))

Mommy gave me the camera and I vlogged while we were in the car.

After that we were walking and talking and everything was peaceful when Mommy gasped hard.

It scared me so bad I had to put my hand over my heart like I was about to do the Pledge.

Mommy laughed a little. "Did I scare you?" She asked. "Yes!" I say. "Sorry! You're not gonna guess what skill Hayley got today. She did REALLY good."

I tried to think and guess. Oh, I know it!

"Back handspring?" I guessed.

"Mmm, no," said Mommy. "A bounder."

I looked up at her. "She did it, like, really good," continued Mommy. "But it's supposed to be a surprise, so, shh don't tell her I told you."

Katie LeBlanc 

We got to the gym and I turned the camera off as Annie did school. When she finished I turned it back on while she edits on the laptop. We laughed and talked about the blindfolded makeover she had done on Hayley.

Hayley

When Annie and Mommy got home we played, did gymnastics for a bit, and watched TV. Then it was time for the question of the day. "Who's your favorite cartoon character?" Said Annie.

"Wha-"

"I think like, characters like Bugs Bunny or Spongebob or Mr. Krabs."

"Mr. Krabs!" I giggled.

"Hmmm I would have to say...Spongebob, I don't know," says Annie.

"Mr. Krabs!" I said again.

"Okay guys don't forget to comment down cause we wanna know the question of the day issss 'Who is your favorite cartoon character?' See ya guys soon!" She turned off the camera and took it upstairs.