Grocery Shopping.

Warning : None.
Word Count : 465

Summary : You and your roommate Cody decide to go grocery shopping

"I'll go get a trolley. I'll meet you inside." Cody said, closing the car door on his side of the Tesla.
"Alright, I'll be near the frozen foods." You say, locking your car and walking inside the grocery store.

"I could do with some more succulents. Mine are dying."
You muttered to yourself as you saw the succulents displayed neatly on one of the shelves. You walked over and picked up one, examining it.
"Hm, this one looks alright." You clasped the pot in your hand before going to pick up another.

"Boo!" Cody creeped up behind you.
"Cody!" You turned around startled, your eyes wide open. "Don't do that, I could have dropped my plant."
"I tried looking for you at the frozen food aisle." Cody said, looking at the succulents on the shelf. You turned back around to face the shelf.
"Yeah. I got a bit side tracked."  You said, placing the succulents back.
"I can see that." Cody chuckled.
"Let's carry on shopping, shall we?" You say
"Good idea." Cody started walking, pushing the trolley in front of him.

You and Cody walked around the supermarket. It was quiet for Sunday morning in LA. The store speakers switched between playing Lana Del Ray and some old Marina + The Diamond songs.
Once you both got what you want, you went to the checkout.

"I've got this, go wait in the car. I'll be 10 minutes." Cody said.
"Alright. I'll help you load up the car when you're finished." You say.

You walked to the front of the store, you looked over at the succulents, unaware that Cody was looking at you. You looked to the doors of the store and walked out.

Ten Minutes Later.

After waiting patiently in the car, Cody finally came out, pushing a trolley packed of brown paper bags. You opened your door and stepped out to help him. You walked to the trunk of the Tesla and opened it. You grabbed the end of the trolley and pulled it to the trunk, Cody let go of the trolley. 

You and Cody unpacked until there was one small paper brown bag. Cody picked it up and handed it to you.

"Saw you looking at those plants before. Thought I'd get you them."
Cody said whilst you peered into the bag looking at the succulents.

"Aw, You didn't have to! But thank you!" You say, rolling up the top of the bag and grasping it.

"It's fine besides Ryan's keeping me wealthy with all these roles he's giving me." Cody said.

"Let's go home before everything defrosts." You say, closing the trunk and walking to your side of the car. Cody doing the same.