Fun Day Out.

"Cody.." You said, walking into the bedroom carrying a plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice ; which you placed on the bedside table after you realised he still wasn't awake. You sat down on the bed next to his sleeping body and ran your fingers through his brown wavy locks.

"Morning baby." He said, opening his eyes slowly to reveal his electric eyes.
"Morning," You said, leaning in to kiss him on the cheek, he kissed back.
You grabbed the plate off the bedside table and placed the plate on the bed.
"Come on, gotta eat up." You said, gesturing towards the plate of pancakes that were beginning to cool down.

He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you onto his lap. He smashed his lips against yours. He removed them and attached his lips to your neck, planting kisses all over.
"Maybe. I want you." He said, mumbling into your neck.
"You can have me later but for now, eat proper food, maybe?" You laughed slightly.
"Do i have to?" Cody said, pulling away from your neck, frowning.
"For me?" You said, grabbing the plate from the side of him.
"Alright." Cody said, taking the plate from your hands.

You climbed off Cody's lap and made your way to the wardrobe. You opened up the flaps.
"I was thinking we could go to that ice rink today." Cody said, taking a bite out of a pancake.
"Alright, sounds like a plan." You said, pulling out a pair of red and black tartan pants, a black turtle-neck and a red jacket.
"Just gonna go get changed." You said, making your way to the bathroom.

Time skip.

You put all of your clothes on. You opened up the jewellery box that was on the bathroom counter, you opened it up and grabbed out a necklace that Cody had given you for your's and Cody's 2 year anniverasy. Cody walked in, wearing a white top, a pair of black jeans and some trainers.
"I'll do that." Cody said. You handed him the necklace. Cody opened the clasp and dangled the necklace around your neck, attaching the other side of the necklace together.
"There you go." Cody said, placing his hands on your waist and burrowing his chin into your shoulder. You placed a hand on his cheek.
"What would i ever do without you?" You said, turning around to face him.  You kissed him on the cheek.  

You and Cody made your way outside to his Tesla, you got into your side of the car. Cody getting into the driver's seat. After a 15 minute drive, you reached the ice rink. It was enclosed in a white silhouette, music blaring inside, lights the whole show. You both walked inside, holding hands. You made your way to the kiosk to get the skates. Once you got them, you and Cody sat down on a bench, placing the skates on one by one. You took his hand and started walking towards the ice. 

"Ahh!" You screamed slightly as you almost slipped. Cody grabbed your hand in time. 

"What was that move called? Bambi?" Cody said, chuckling. 

"Yes, I'm a pro at it." You laughed. You both started skating around the ice, having the time of your lifes. The music playing, the lights flashing onto the ice, everything was picturesque.  

After an hour of being on the ice and falling on your bums at least 4 times, you skated off back to the bench. You took the skates off and took them back to the kiosk. You walked around town for a while before making your way into a coffee shop. You both grabbed a coffee and a bagel to go and made your way back to the car. You ate the bagel in the car and saved the coffee for after. 

"Y'know, I really enjoyed today." Cody said, finishing the rest of his bagel. 

"Me too, whatcha ya say, we go back home and watch some Disney movies?" You announced, taking a sip of your coffee. 

"Sure." Cody smiled. "I'd like that."