Forbidden Fruit - Hawthorne!Michael.

Summary: Hawthorne! Michael confesses his feelings for y/n, a witch at Robichaux's Academy, in a weekly date.

A/N: This was a request I received on my other story, and I decided to share it here too. Hope everyone enjoys it!

You had only been at Robichaux's Academy under the position of 'practising witch' for a few weeks before you accompanied Cordelia and Myrtle on a short visit to Hawthorne. You couldn't quite remember the reason why you, Cordelia and Myrtle went there, you could only remember the boy you spent the entire hour bewitched by.

Ever since the visit, you and him couldn't stop talking to each other. You both met up religiously every week; you'd sneak out of the coven when Cordelia and the others went to bed, Michael would do the same when the other warlocks retired to their rooms.

Suddenly one night, something changed between you and boy wonder. When completely out of the blue, Michael's lips crashed with yours in a soft but long kiss. You were both taken aback by what just happened, his eyes opened wide in utter disbelief that he had just kissed you, a wave of cockiness flushed over him whilst you stared at him; your mind replaying the kiss at least a million times in your head.

You fully understood that the 'thing' you had with the warlock was strictly forbidden - you would run the risk of being excluded by Cordelia since you were technically infiltrating with the enemy. But even though you knew the risk that came with this gorgeous boy, that just made your relation with him even more interesting - it was a secret that no one else knew and could never find out about, only you and him.

Tonight was your weekly meet-up with Michael. You and Michael had both agreed that at least once or twice, after dark, you'd both meet at the same spot and it happened weekly, sometimes you would see him more one week than the next but that was fine by you because you were content even if you just saw Michael for a couple of minutes.

You patiently waited in the cold alley-way as you waited for his presence, your eyes flicked between the brightly-lit screen of your phone and the dark entrance of the alley as you desperately waited for him.

"Michael!" You exclaimed loud enough for anyone else nearby the alley to hear you as you observed his tall figure stroll down the alleyway in your direction. His sculptured face and dishevelled Hawthorne uniform came more and more clearer as he came closer to you.

Within a split second, Michael's hands were already snaked around your slim waist with his soft lips already attached to yours in a passionate kiss. You were entangled in the lingering kiss for a moment or two before you both pulled away, the skin of your foreheads touched gently.

"The same burger joint as last week?" Michael asked softly as he swiped a piece of hair that dangled over your rosy cheek, tucking it swiftly behind your ear; waiting for an reponse to his question.

"Of course, Mikey. The milkshakes there are to die for." You responded as you grabbed Michael's free hand in yours and began to stroll alongside him back down the entrance of the alleyway.

It was a short 10 minute walk from the dark alleyway, past the brightly-lit shop windows full to the brim of beautiful dresses and sparkly jewels, to the burger joint named "Patty Bun's burgers."

"Mi'Lady." Michael joked as he gestured for you to walk in the joint, his other hand held a tight grip on the cold handle of the door as he waited patiently for you to walk past. Once you were both in the burger joint, you both swiftly walked over to your usual booth.

It was a plush, red leather-seat booth in the back corner of the joint that gave you a brilliant view of the old cinema across the main road. The back wall of the booth was decorated in old 50s' posters, that ranged in colour and size.

Once you and Michael had both ordered your usual, a cheeseburger with a side of fries and the diner's special milkshake, you both sat down. The pair of you seated on the plush leather seat of the booth on either side. You could tell by the concerned look on Michael's face that there was something he wanted to tell you but he didn't quite know how to say it.

You grabbed his free hand in yours and placed it on the free space of table in front of you, as you looked into his soft, baby blue eyes. Your thumb stroking the back of his rough hand in a reassuring manner as you opened your mouth to speak.

"Michael, is there anything you want to tell me?" You asked softly as you examined his facial expression at the question. The concerned look on his face washed away, now replaced with a small, genuine smile.

"Yes. Yes, there is." Michael responded rather confidently, the small smile on his face turned slowly into a big smile. "We're not in a relationship, but I want this thing that we have to be more than just a bit of fun...I want a relationship with you, y/n." Michael added slowly, as you felt the shocked expression creep onto your face, you weren't rejecting the idea instead you loved it!

"M-Michael...I- I don't know what to say!" You responded with a slight chuckle as the shocked expression turned into a warm smile whilst you looked contently into Michael's soft eyes. "I'd quite like that too, Mikey." You added happily as Michael smiled back at you, pure happiness washed over him at your words.