I'm Pregnant.

Warning : None.

Word count : 502.

You looked down at the pregnancy test in your hands. You sighed and placed the test on the counter. You walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass, you walked over to the sink and ran the tap. You filled the glass up and walked back to the bathroom, excitement growing in you.

You placed the glass down on the marble counter and made your way to the pregnancy test. You picked it up and looked at the result.
"I-I'm pregnant?!" You screamed gleefully. You stopped and thought for a split second.
"How am I gonna tell Cody? I mean, We've only been married for 2 years and well, we aren't looking to have kids yet." You said, placing the pregnancy test down on the counter.

Your phone suddenly began to ring. You grabbed it out of your back pocket, it was Cody. You answered the call.

Cody : "Hey sweetie, gonna be a bit late home tonight."
You : "How come?"
Cody : "Ryan wants us to shoot some extra scenes."
You : "Alright hun, what time do you think you're gonna be back at?"
Cody : "Maybe 8pm, It's 7pm now, shouldn't take us more than 40 minutes if it's just the one scene."
You : "Alright, It's just that I've got some news to tell ya."
Cody : "Could you tell me over the phon- Oh, Ryan wants us on set."
You : "Alright, I'll let you go. Love you!"
Cody : "Love you too!"

An Hour Later. (8pm)

You flicked through the TV channels, looking to find a good TV show or movie. Nothing took your interest. You stepped up from
the sofa and walked into the kitchen. You made a beeline for the fridge. You opened the door and looked around.
"Ugh, there's nothing in." The fridge was jammed back with fruit, salads and a couple of Cody's protein bars. You sighed, closing the door. You heard Cody's car pull up in the driveway of your beach condo.

You grabbed your keys and made your way to the door. You unlocked the door, looking over at Cody grabbing his things from
his car. Cody walked over to you.
"So what's this news you want me to know?" Cody said, walking inside, you quickly following.
You gestured towards the sofa.
"Is the sofa broken or something?" Cody said confused.
"No, silly! Go sit down there."
"Oh, okay. I'm glad it ain't." Cody said, placing his things on the floor beside the sofa, taking a seat in the process.
"So what's the news?" Cody said, his eyes scanning your face.
You sighed. Cody grasped both of your hands in his.
"Is it good or bad?" Cody said, concern in his voice. You looked up at him.
"I had a bit of a suspisicion for a while.." You say.
"W-what do you mean?" Cody said, his brows pushed together.
"Well, I found out I'm pregnant." You say, a smile on your face.
"You're pregnant!" Cody exclaimed, a smile growing on his face.