Movie Night.

You knocked on Cody's door, adjusting your bag full of sleepover goodies. Cody answered the door and welcomed you inside. Cody made his way over to his kitchen, opening a cabinet to grab out a packet of popcorn.

"So, I was thinking we could watch this movie." You suggested.

"I'm listening, what is it?" Cody replied, ripping open the popcorn packet and pouring it into a bowl. 

"Me before You, I think it's called." You announced, resting your bag down on the sofa in front of you and unzipping your bag to grab out the movie. 

"That really sad rom-com film? Seriously?" He said giving you a look as if to say ya really think i'm gonna watch that. 

"Why, Cody? Afraid you're gonna cry?" You said teasing Cody as you brought your clenched fists to your eyes and rubbing them as if you were crying.

"No, I'm just concerned about you crying." He laughed, taking a seat on the sofa. He grabbed your bag off the sofa and placed it on the floor. 

"I ain't gonna cry." You said, folding your arms and making your way to the TV. 

"Well, one tear and you're outta here. I mean that, y/n." He laughed, grabbing a piece of popcorn and throwing it into his mouth.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."  You said as you opened the movie box and grabbed the holographic disk out of the box. You slid the disk into the dvd player, making sure it was accepting the disk before turning away and flopping onto the sofa. 

You started the movie and placed your pink fluffy socks on Cody's lap. You reached forward and grabbed a handful of Cody's popcorn receiving a sharp look from Cody as you leaned back against the sofa. 

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." You said, tossing a popcorn into your mouth. 

As the movie progressed, you cried on countless occasions, gaining a sideways look from Cody then followed by a scoff or a shake off the head as if to say 'I told you so'. You'd normally catch this and slap him on the arm in a playful manner. The credits of the movie rolled and you let a sigh, wiping the remainder of your tears with your black sleeve. 

"Pfft, I don't know why you watch these movies when you know you're gonna cry." Cody said, shaking his head as he placed the now empty bowl on the coffee table in front. 

"Well, Why do you watch horror movies damn well knowing you're gonna end up jumping out of your skin?" You asked, smirking. 

"That's different." Cody said as he stretched. 

"Sure, sure." You laughed as you ran a finger through your hair. You stood and walked to the kitchen. Cody reached forward and went through your bag. He pulled out a couple of face masks.

"Face masks, seriously? Y/n." He said as he turned around on the sofa to look at you now filling up a cup with recently-prepared coffee. 

"Seriously, Cody." You said, taking a sip of the coffee. "Come on, It'll be-" Another sip. "Fun." You said. 

Cody flashed you a look before sighing and giving in. 

"Alright then." Cody said, patting the space next to him. He was now sat on the couch, legs crossed. You paced over, holding the cup in your hand as you sat down, your legs crossed as Cody's. 

You placed your cup on the floor and grabbed a packet. You opened the packet and grabbed out the sheet mask. You sorted it out and lowered it onto Cody's face. 

"Jesus fucking Christ. Why are these masks always so cold?" He growled as you flattened the sheet out onto his face. 

"'Sorry, Shoulda warned ya." You said, laughing at his reaction.

"Ya shoulda." Cody said, laughing back. You ripped open a packet and grabbed out a sheet for yourself. You arranged it onto your face and flattened it out. You both spent the rest of the night, re-watching old movies, playing board games and taking a couple of shots. It was just a typical sleepover at Cody's and you wouldn't change it for the world, not one bit.