Chapter 10

Kassandra's POV

I heard the door ring so I answered and saw Jayden standing there in a navy blue suit.

I invited him and made sure to tell him to tell him about the date later."You look beautiful" Jay said. "Thanks! You look handsome." He thanked me and walked to Lex and pecked her on the lips.

The door rang again, I answered and saw Daregan and Rosaline. Daregan was in a dark blue suit.

Rosaline wore a champagne coloured dress.

I gave them hugs and complimented them and they complimented me back. Ethan came up to me and said "Come on! Mom and Dad said we have to go to the dance area and mingle with everyone." I nodded and allowed him to steer me to the dance area.

I could feel that Delilah was absolutely excited for tonight, I ,on the other hand was really nervous. The worst thing as well was that Ethan found his mate earlier today so I'm scared shitless as I'm really shy.

His mate is really pretty though and is incredibly sweet. Her name is Vanessa Hayes.

 Her name is Vanessa Hayes

He invited her and I was really looking forward to it as she is extremely fun to be around

I began getting bored mingling with all the Alphas as most talked about there selfs and how 'strong' they are. Someone saved me by saying "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure." I hurriedly said. I excused myself and thanked my saviour. He was handsome. He had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and wore a dark blue tuxedo.

 He had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and wore a dark blue tuxedo

We both talked and we instantly became best friends

We both talked and we instantly became best friends. I learnt his name was Cole and he was Alpha of Rivermoon pack. He also was waiting for his mate and is 19 years old.

As we talked a little bit more, the smell of Caramel and Coffee filled the air. I could hear Delilah howling and pacing back and forth in my head. I searched the crowd to see who's scent it was. The source of smell came from a handsome looking man.

He had dark brown eyes and brown hair. He looked about 6ft 2 and wore a black suit.

He walked up to me and instantly, the smell grew stronger. He stared at me in awe and said in a melodious,deep voice "Mine." He stared at Cole and narrowed his eyes at him, seeing as he was standing next me. He was my mate...

I looked at him more carefully and there was something familiar about him. "What's your name?" I asked. "Darling, you forgot who I am? I'm Kyan Adams, Alpha of the Silver blade pack. I'm surprised you forgot about me,Kassandra." My mouth parted in shock.

"Wait a minute, Kyan from Elementary." I exclaimed. He nodded and stared at me. "How are you, Kassandra?" He said. I slapped him and said "You jerk. You left me for 13 years and that's what you say."

He stared at me apologetically and gave me a hug. I could feel his muscles, bulging through his blazer as he held me. I felt safe around him.

I hugged him tightly, fearing he'd go again. "I'm sorry, I'm so confused. What's happening?" Cole said.

I forget he was there. I released myself from Kyan and that caused a growl to escape from him. "When Me, Jayden and Kyan were little,we were all best friends and one day, Kyan just left. I cried a lot and Jay had to cope with me being depressed for a month. I would rarely eat and eventually, I got better." I said.

Kyan stared at me in shock and said "You rarely ate because of me?" I nodded and I was crushed into another hug. We both stopped hugging and I turned around and saw Jay, Ethan and Dad staring in shock at Kyan. Ashton in confusion. "Old best friend" I said to Ashton. He nodded and hugged me before walking away.

"Kyan!" They all said simultaneously. They all ran to him and hugged him. Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that Dad, Ethan and Jay were really close to Kyan.

Ethan and Jay pulled away from the hug. Ethan nodded at Jay and punched Kyan. Jay then punched Kyan. "I guess I deserved that"said Kyan as he massaged his jaw. In a matter of seconds, his Jaw was healed.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around to see Cole. "May I have this dance?" Said Cole. I nodded and walked to the dance floor with him.

"He's getting Jealous." Cole said. I shook my head in amusement and said "Let's make him even more jealous." We both smirked and began holding hands as we danced.