Chapter 34

Kassandra's POV

Delilah was distraught. She howled and told me that Storm wanted us but Kyan didn't care. My heart broke a little bit more. "It doesn't matter, Delilah. We don't need that cheating bastard."

She nodded in agreement and wished King, Demetri's wolf and Frost, Elijah's wolf, luck. Kyan saw me and began to start walking towards me.

I walked towards him ignoring the shouts from behind me. Once I was near him, It looked like I was going to hug him but I punched him, hard.

"What was that for?" Kyan said, clutching his nose. "That was for cheating on me, you prick. I saw you making out with that slut, you dumb asshole." I shouted.

By now, we attracted nearly half the pack even the slut herself. Kyan looked guilty. "Babe." He said. He was about to walk towards me but I growled, warning him to give me some space.

His eyes turned grey signalling that Storm was in control. I let Delilah take control and my eyes turned black.

"I'm sorry, Kassandra and Delilah. I actually wanted you both as my mate but Kyan never listened to me." Storm said. "I'm sorry too but I can't live with a cheater. If there's something I hate more than rogues, it's a Cheater." Delilah said.

"I, Kassandra William, reject Kyan Adams as my mate." I said getting control back from Delilah. He pleaded with me but I snarled "Accept it." I growled.

"I, Kyan Adams, accept rejection from Kassandra Williams." Kyan said. After he said that, my heart ached with pain but Kyan's was more stronger.

He whimpered and howled in pain. He shifted into his wolf form and passed out. I walked to him and kneeled on the floor.

I kissed Storm on the head and said "I'm sorry that you had Kyan as your human form, Storm." I got up and dusted the dirt off my skin. I turned around and watched Adam, Jack and Landon staring at me in Pity.

"Good luck, Kassandra." Adam said, walking up to me and giving me a hug. "Me, you, Adam and Landon are still friends, right?" Jack said.

"Of course." I said. I hugged him and walked to Landon. "I hope you find a nice mate, Kassandra." Landon said. "You too, Landon." I said after hugging him.

Storm began getting up. He shifted and Kyan was about to walk up to me again when Demetri and Elijah pushed him to the ground and punched him, repeatedly.

"Guys, stop. Don't waste your time on him." I said. I walked past Alec and Magnus and grinned as they wished me luck. I smiled at them, Landon, Adam and Jack.

I walked to the car and put mine, Jace and Levi's suitcases in the boot. I looked back at the crowd and waved, smiling mischievously when Kyan looked at me.

I stuck the middle finger at him. I ripped off my necklace and chucked it at Kyan. "You can give this to that slut, if you want." "Bye brother, hope you can accept me now." Jace said.

I got in the car and watched our surroundings change as we drove away. I felt good, really good. "I'm sorry to intrude but we're Levi De Luca and Jace Adams." Levi said.

"We're Demetri and Elijah Williams. Elijah is future Alpha of our pack, Silver Creek. Nice to meet you both." Demetri said. I smiled.

I rolled down the window and sang along to Ride by Twenty One Pilots. Over the two hours we spent in the car, Levi, Jace, Elijah and Demetri got really close. They literally became best friends.

We arrived at my beloved Mansion. Oh, how I missed it. I opened the door and ran inside. I jumped on Ethan's back and squealed when he began twirling around.

He put me down and hugged me. "I missed you, dork. What are you doing here, anyway?" I replied by saying "Kyan cheated on me so I rejected him."

"I'm going to murder him." He roared. I placed my hand on his cheek and said "It's ok, I already punched him and he's badly bruised as Demetri and Elijah nearly punched him to death."

"My favourite bitch has come." Ashton screamed, excitedly. He hugged me nearly crushing me bones in the process. "I heard about Kyan and don't worry, you'll never see him again. Come on, everybody's in the kitchen."

I ran into the kitchen and hugged them all. "Don't worry Tesoro, you'll find a better mate than that dick." Dad said.