Chapter 41

Levi's POV

I fiddled with the hem of my blazer and took a deep breath. I sprayed myself with Cologne and put my shoes on. I ate a mint and grinned.

Jace's POV

I walked to mine and Levi's room and saw a envelope on the bed. I opened it and saw that it said,

"Get ready and follow the rose petals. Love, Levi."

I smiled and changed into a white T shirt with skinny jeans.

I sprayed myself and ate a mint. I put my shoes on and walked out the door. I looked at the floor and saw the petals leading outside. I grinned once I saw a red rose and an envelope on the pool chair.

I took the rose and read the envelope.

"I can't see you but I bet you look beautiful. See you soon babe."

I blushed and followed the petals to the forest. I collected rose after rose until I had a whole bouquet.

The trail lead to the beach not too far away from here. I covered my mouth in awe and stood there for a second. There was a blanket placed on the sand, petals everywhere and a picnic basket. Levi stood there with a bouquet of red roses and grinned when he saw me.

I walked up to him and said "I love you." He blushed and took my hand. "C'mon, lets eat. I've got one more surprise for you."

....

We finished a box of pizza and Levi's homemade chocolate cake. He placed a blindfold on me and for the past 10 minutes we've been driving.

"We're here." He announced. He led me out the car and walked me somewhere. He took of my blindfold and said "Do you like it?"

I jumped on him and hugged him. The clerk helped us on the hot air balloon and told Levi the instructions of how to use it.

 The clerk helped us on the hot air balloon and told Levi the instructions of how to use it

The view looks something like that

I looked at the sunset in admiration and turned around to see Levi on one knee. He pulled out a box and opened it revealing a ring.

"Jace, From the minute I saw you, I knew we were meant to be. Not just because we're mates but because you made me feel loved and special. Without you, I was emotionless and couldn't experience anything but I love you for completing me and making me feel whole again. I always knew there was something missing and you were that missing piece. Will you marry me?" He said.

I stood there shocked. He stood up and said softly,"It's ok if you don't want to marry me but-" I cut him off by cupping his cheeks together and kissed him.

Once we pulled apart, I said, "Of course I'll marry you." He grinned and hugged me. He stepped back and slipped the ring onto my finger.

He pulled me closer to him as we watched the sunset together.

Levi's POV

Once we reached the ground, I saw Dante on his motorbike. He smiled and walked over to us. "So... how'd it go?" He said. "Meet my fiancé, Jace Adams-De luca." I said. "Just De Luca." Jace said, smiling.

I chuckled and said "I love you." "I love you too, babe." Jace said. "Guys, tone it down. I'm third wheeling hardcore." Dante interrupted. I looked over at him and glared at him. "You just ruined our moment, you dick."

He raised his hand in surrender and said "See you later, love birds." He sat on his bike and drove away. Jace and I drove to our house, I just bought recently for us.

I walked inside with Jace and walked up the stairs to our bedroom.

I sighed in content once I kicked off my shoes and watched Netflix with Levi.

Dante's POV

I drove to my apartment that I recently bought. I drove my motorbike on the pavement and stepped off. I opened my apartment and tossed my keys on the table.

I walked to my room and took off my jacket and shoes.

I changed my jeans to sweats and snuggled into my blanket. I fell asleep almost instantly.

....

Kassandra's POV

I yawned and walked to my bathroom. I did my usual routine and changed into a black crop top and a floral skirt with black high heels.

I walked downstairs and ate Pancakes. Dad walked in the kitchen with a guy that looked kind of like Dante. "Kassandra, this is Dean De Luca, Dante's father." Dad said.

He had brown hair and green eyes. He looked about 5ft 8.