Chapter 21

Kassandra's POV

Chelsea wore a black two piece swimsuit.

She wore a black boyfriend shirt on top  with blue denim shorts underneath.

Elijah wore a grey tank top and shorts.

We went in the G-wagon and drove to the beach. I layer down a blanket and sat in there as I played with the sand. Once I began getting bored, I took of my romper and grabbed Calvin's hand and ran to the sea since he was already in his shorts.

We splashed each other and it was great fun. He picked me up bridal style and trying to throw me out in the water but I clung onto him.

"Don't you dare, Cal." I shouted. He grinned and dropped me. Annoyed, I saw him trying to look for me so I swam a little bit farther than him and started flailing my arms about.

He saw me and looked in horror then he dived in and picked me up. I grinned and said "I fucking scared  you!"

He laughed and said "Don't ever do that again.You nearly gave me a heart attack." Elijah and Chelsea finally came and we began kicking the water at each other.

After a while, We got hungry so we went to a restaurant called Grilled. We sat at a table and a slutty waitress came and said "Hi! I'll be your waitress for tonight. My names Ashley. What would you like to have?" She said batting her eyelashes at Elijah.

I could tell Chelsea was getting pissed. She got even more pissed when Ashley put her hands on Elijah's biceps.

Ashley noticed Chelsea and said "Who the fuck are you?"

Chelsea said "I'm his girl. I'd slap you but I don't want slut on my hand. I'd also call you a whore but I think we both know nobody's going to pay for that."

Ashley seethed with anger and Elijah was sniggering. I got up and walked to the manager. I tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned around and I said "Your waitress, Ashley, is being rude to her customers and is flirting with my brother whilst trying to insult his girlfriend."

"I'm sorry, dear." She walked to Ashley and said "Get the Fuck out. You're fired!" Embarrassed, Ashley walked away. "Your food will be on the house. I'll call for another waiter."

A cheerful man came and said "Hey! My names Tom and I'm your waiter for tonight. What would you like?"

I ordered a chicken burger with fries and a coke. Elijah and Chelsea ordered cheeseburgers, fries and cokes. Calvin ordered a steak with chips and coke.

Ten minutes later, our food came and it was so good. I said to them "Come on! Let's go to the arcade."

We walked there and us four waited in line for the bumper cars. Finally it was our turn and Play hard by David Guetta came on.

I sat with Calvin and tried to bash Elijah and Chelsea's cart. I laughed as they went spinning to the corner. I let Calvin take control of the wheel and we grinned as we got Elijah's cart again.

Our time was up so we walked to the arcade area. I saw cute teddy bears.

"Come on, Bad boy! We have to get those." I said as I dragged him to the stall. I slapped two dollars on the counter and grabbed the ball. I hit a bottle down. I then grabbed another ball and knocked down another bottle.

"Would you like to do the last one?" I said facing Calvin. "I would love to, babe." He said. He grabbed the ball and whacked the bottle as hard as he could.

The clerk gave us the teddy's. I gave the white one to Calvin. "His name is Honey and mine is called Rocky." I said to Cal.

We all went to the air hockey place. I put 50 cents into it. Elijah went on the other side and the game began. I tried hitting the puck as much as I can.

I won and made Elijah take us to a ice cream place. Chelsea ordered a Oreo sundae.

Elijah and Calvin ordered a vanilla flavoured sundae with chocolate syrup and sprinkles each.

I ordered a cookie dough sundae.

The bill came to around 25 dollars.