Chapter 43

Dante's POV

I still can't believe what dad told us but it does make sense how I hated Kyan when Kassandra mentioned him. Dad told me I had to go to the airport and collect Selena, my baby sister.

I was standing in a crowd waiting for Selena. I finally found her and crept behind her. I tapped her on the shoulder and she jumped.

Her brown eyes twinkled with excitement. She grew a little taller but that's just about it. She was about 5ft 6.

 She was about 5ft 6

 She saw me and jumped on me

She saw me and jumped on me. "I've missed you." She said. "I've missed you too." I said back.

"C'mon, Dad and Levi are waiting for you." I said. I picked up her suitcase and grunted. "What the fuck is in this? Bricks?" I said. She laughed and said "No you asshole, they're my clothes and accessories."

I sighed and walked her to my car, a Dodge Challenger.

I chucked her suitcase in the boot and opened the door for her. I opened my own and gave her the aux.

She plugged her phone in excitedly and made me listen to Lights up by Harry Styles. I've got to admit, it was quite a catchy song. We spent the rest of the drive listening to Pop rock songs.

I let out a sigh of relief once we reached my apartment. Dad, Jace and Levi was already there. I grabbed Selena's suitcase and carried it to one of my guest rooms. I then walked back downstairs and saw Levi hugging Selena.

"Dad your bedroom is next to mine on the right. Selena, yours is on the left." I said. "C'mon, it's movie night tonight." I said. Levi cheered and grabbed the remote going onto Netflix.

Selena jumped onto the couch, sitting next to Jace and I grabbed some snacks from the kitchen. I'm guessing Jace and Selena are already introduced.

Dad sat down on the left of Levi. I gave everyone a blanket and sat down next to Selena, passing out some snacks.

We ended watching Shaun of the Dead. By the end of the night, we were all clutching our stomachs with laughter. We ended up sleeping in the living room.

....

I blinked, slowly, sunlight entering through the windows. I glanced around and saw everyone was asleep. I got up and got ready. I walked downstairs and saw they all started to get up. I started to make breakfast for everyone and by the time I was finished, they were all ready.

I gave everyone a plate of pancakes and syrup each. They all thanked me and started to eat, rather ravenously might I add.

"Dante, can you come with me to the mall? I need to get some clothes." Selena said. "Sure." I said. We waved bye to everyone and drove to the local mall.

We were in many stores by the time it turned 2. "We're having a break." I said, tiredly. "Fine." She said. We went to the food court and ordered burgers with coke each.

We sat opposite each other and we were catching with everything that happened over the past few years. A waiter came and and gave us our food.

A shadow looked over us, I stopped smiling and looked at Kass and Alexa. She glared at me and said rudely, "Who's this?"

I looked at her weirdly and was about to answer when Selena said, "His girlfriend, who are you?" Kass fumed and was about to leave when I grabbed her hand. "She's just joking. That's Selena, my younger sister." I said. She grew red and said "Sorry. I'm Kassandra."

"So, this is the girl you're always blabbing about." She said, eating a fry. My face grew red. I kicked her under the table and she yelped.

"Kass, come on. Demetrius is calling for help." Alexa said. "See you later. Dante, Selena." Kass said. I waved and watched them both walk away. "Well, that was fun." Selena said.

We both walked into Forever 21 when a guy bumped into Selena. I heard Selena gasp and whisper "Mate." I looked and observed the guy that caught her.

He helped her up and said, "Hey, I'm Demetrius." She looked at him and said, "I'm Selena." I cleared my throat and watched him let go of Seli's hand.

I heard Kassandra in the distance and watched her walk up to Demetrius. "Alexa's gone with Jayden." She said. "How do you know her?" I said to Demetrius.

He looked at me, annoyed and said "Cause she's my sister."

Well then.