Chapter 26

Kassandra's POV

I awoke to birds chirping and a frown came onto my face. I jumped into the shower and washed myself. I decided that today I would wear an army print hoodie dress.

I grabbed my bag and put on some vans and went to the kitchen.

Axel left yesterday to his house near the school so I was going to meet him there. It'll only be 4 more days until I'm leaving.

I made some pancakes and placed them in front of the boys. Elijah motioned for me to hurry up.

Ashton waved from the passenger seat

Ashton waved from the passenger seat. He turned around and smirked at Ethan.

Ethan stuck the middle finger at him and headed for the back of the G wagon.

I sat in next to Ethan and mouthed along to Locked out of heaven by Bruno Mars.

We arrived at the school and immediately, Lexy jumped onto me. "I missed you!" She said, excitedly.

I chuckled and said "I missed you too and I got you and Jay some gifts so come to my house after school." She nodded and started walking to her class as the bell rang.

After a while, school finished so I went to the car and put on Good feeling by Flo Rida. I drummed my fingers along to the beat of the song.

Once the boys came, I drove to the house and put in some food in for Ace and Hunter. Jayden and Alexa was about to come so I got their presents ready.

They came and their reactions were priceless when they saw their presents. I needed to give my presents to Uncle Macenyth, Aunt Adelaide, the twins, Noah and Grandma and Grandad so I told them if they wanted to come with.

Alexa has to go to her house so me and Jayden went in the Bugatti Chiron.

We went to Uncle Macenyth's house first as it was on the way to Grandad's.

We arrived and I fished out my keys for the house. I opened the door and called out their names.

I heard footsteps running down the stairs and saw the twins and Noah. I then saw Macenyth and Adelaide come out from the games room.

I gave them each their gifts and they all gave me hugs and the boys greeted Jayden with bro hugs whereas Adelaide gave him a handshake.

We waved bye and set out to Grandads. I opened the door and saw Grandad and Grandma in the living room. They were watching a movie so I crept behind them and scared them.

"Kassandra Williams! Don't ever do that again. You almost gave me a heart attack." Grandad said, loudly.

"Oh, who am I kidding? How was Venice and did you have fun?" He said, cheerfully. "It was good and we had a lot of fun, Grandpa." I said, laughing.

Jayden walked forward and greeted them both. Mum was calling me so I excused myself.

(Kassandra normal and Davina bold)

Hey,mom! What's up?
Come home!
What?Why?
Just come home
Ok......

With that, I hung up and hugged Grandpa and Grandma saying we had to go as Mom needed us.

They nodded and waved as we went to the car. We drove off and drove to the mansion.

We walked to the lobby and saw Mom standing there. "Jayden go to the living room and Kassandra go to your room. There's something there for the both of you." She said.

I walked up the stairs, confused. I opened the door to my room and pushed it open. I saw someone staring at the photo frame on the wall.

They turned around. I squealed and jumped into his arms. Demitri Adam Williams, My oldest brother, stood before me.

I cried in happiness and hugged him tightly, fearing he would go again. He hugged me back and said "Don't worry. I'm staying for good now."

I laughed and stepped back. He got a lot taller and more muscly. He has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He is now 6ft 3.

 He is now 6ft 3

"When did you come back from Greece?" I said

"When did you come back from Greece?" I said. He laughed at my confused face and said "Two hours ago."

"Have you found your mate yet?" He said. "Yeah, it's Kyan." I said, sighing as I missed him.

"Kyan as in Kyan your childhood best friend. The one that caused you pain. I'm going to hurt that asshole,the next time I see him." He said.