{•2•}

-Y/N-

"Oh no no, dummy. I'll enter inside and then you. I don't want my friends to see me with the mysterious girl with 2 bodyguards by her side."

Ouch.

I took a bite of my KitKat, quite a little, just a little unbothered.

Jimin turned his back on me and was about to take his first step until I asked him something. Something that made me feel sad, though I hated him. But we're siblings after all.

"Are you embarrassed?"

He froze.

"So embarrassed of me being your sister?" I lowered my gaze, smiling bitterly.

He turned around, holding his jacket over his shoulder with his left hand and having his right hand inside his jacket, he bit on his lower lip and ...

nodded.

I gasped, taking another bite of my KitKat. "Oh well, fuck y-"

"He's so handsome."

"I've never seen him here. Is he new? A transfer student by any chance?"

"I'm sure he'll join Jimin's group. He looks like a whole snack!"

"Snack?" I mumbled, looking at my KitKat.

"My group?" Jimin mumbled and we both looked at the guy that got now our attention.

Why did Namjoon have to be so tall? I couldn't see anything. Oh dear Lord, Jin's tall, too.

"I can't see, both of you, move a little." I sighed, trying to see the snack.

"Ms. Y/N, Mr. Park will arrange your marriage soon and I think it's not a great idea too-"

"Jin, please." I pouted, holding his hand.

"Oh yes, Ms. Y/N." Jin pushed Namjon to the side, who pushed Jin to the other side. And there, in the middle was a better snack than my KitKat.

...

Just joking. KitKat is life.

But the way the school uniform suited him and the way the wind was moving his bangs to the side, he looked like snickers. My 2nd favorite snack.

Jimin though was glaring at him, he felt uneasy as he watched the black haired guy. The black haired guy was pretty much not only attractive, but he just looked delicious.

He was walking closer and closer to our direction and I could only swallow hard while looking at the snack from my dreams.

His thighs were on point. One step after another, the way his pants were showing his thighs and how strong he actually was, that the school uniform nearly ripped-

Wait, the black-haired guy tripped.

How?

"Oh, sorry." Jimin apologize. With a freaking smirk. Apparently, he tripped the snack. Jeez, is he that bitter about it?

The black haired guy stood up and let out a chuckle, fixing his school uniform and looking at Jimin. But he wasn't looking at Jimin.

Wait, uh? Oh?

"I feel you close, but I can't see you. You're too short."

Oh! My! God!

Yet, the black-haired guy slowly glared at Jimin.

"You piece of-" Jimin was about to punch him, thankfully, Namjoon stopped him.

"Puta."

What?