[-18-]

Warning...kind of nsfw?😭

Author

Jungkook was worried.

"I'm cold, Jungkook." You almost broke into tears, trembling. You were still in his arms, having your arms around his waist. He took a deep breath and raised his brows as he saw a small house.

Looking under him, he decided to spend the night there. If it was empty, of course. The lights were off and it seemed decent. For a while, Jungkook took his time with getting off the horse without hurting you or dropping you.

His arm was injured earlier. Even though he felt a stinging pain, he had to get you off the horse without problems.

"I can stand, you're overreacting." And with that, you made him place you down.

Entering inside the house without any difficulties or troubles, you were sure you could walk a little longer. This until you tripped and almost fell flat on your face, but Jungkook caught you. Closing his eyes in pain, he groaned as he threw you over his shoulder.

"Overreacting, huh?" He mumbled while searching for the bedroom and placed you down, covering you with the blanket.

The house did look shabby from the outside, but it was a place where someone could spend the night comfortably. It even had a kitchen filled with soup cans.

After that, he walked around the house for more blankets and food. Coming back to the room where he left you, he came back with a few more blankets and ... a soup. The soup wasn't warm, but it was not a big deal. It was enough to fill your stomach.

Your eyes caught the blood that was now dripping down his hand, you gasped. Jungkook was standing against the door, staring at your worried expression.

"You got hurt, idiot!" You stood on your feet carefully and pulled him to the bed. "Take it off." You pointed to the sweater and he followed your order.

Ignoring the unholy thoughts after seeing that sexy idiot's body, you took off your coat, sweater and shirt, ripping the shirt with all the strength you had left. He looked away, his checks flushing as he saw your bra. Noticing it, you put back your sweater on. Looking at the big, ugly wound, your eyes teared up a bit.

"Thank you." You whispered as you took care of the wound.

"Y/N..."

You weren't sure if that was enough, you knew it could get infected, but for not the bleeding had to stop.

"Y/N."

What if it gets infected and it gets worse? You couldn't stop worrying.

"Y/N!"

Jungkook places his hand under your chin, making you face him.

"It's fine. I am fine. It doesn't hurt." He wanted to let you know that it wasn't your fault and that you didn't need to worry that much.

It doesn't hurt, he said.

Slapping his injured arm, he lout out a painful low shout.