{•11•}

Author

"The fuck you said?" You raised your brows and he just smiled.

"I said you'll sleep here. With me." Pointing to himself, you could say he was teasing you. Or maybe not.

"You can't just do that! You can't say that! You..." You had your hands pressed against your cheeks, squeezing them. Your cheeks were chubby and you found out that it became a habit of yours to squeeze your own cheeks when you're panicking or speechless.

Jungkook watched you carefully, he could never think the girl he thought was hot turned out to be cute. Hold on—-you were both! Cute! And hot! The damn duality! Jungkook couldn't believe it. Believe his own eyes. You could be whatever you wanted. And he'd still like you. That was impossible.

Jungkook was sure he was into hot girls. What did he do in his past life to get both: cute and hot? Then he realized how dumb his thoughts were and where the use was to think about your cute and hot side.

Suddenly, he felt the urge to lift you up and throw you out of the window without any reason.

"Relax. I was joking!"

"Really?" Your eyes had hope in them and he blinked twice before answering.

"Not really."

"You bitch..." You gasped.

The puppy eyes.

Oh no.

You were giving him the sad puppy eyes.

But he knew that those puppy eyes meant something.

"I should run, right?"

You freaking nodded, slowly walking to the bed and taking the cushion.

"You better fucking start, because if I catch you... you're dead." You warned him and he flinched, turning around and he almost started to run.

Almost.

Looking over his shoulder for a second, then completely turning around, he had his arms on his hips.

"Wait... you'll attack me with a cushion? You expect me to run? Awww~ That's so cute!!!" He giggled and you threw the cushion at him, he almost fell backward.

"Jeon..." Taking a breath... " FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!!"

"You're dead." You then took another one and started to hit him with it over and over again while he tried not to snap back.

But he had enough.

When he felt like you were out of breath, he pushed you on his bed and took the cushion from your hands, before you could hit him with your legs, he had his legs on yours and had his hands holding your wrists above your head. Holding you still.

You glared at him.

"What do you want?" You whispered weakly, almost crying out when his grip on your wrists tightened.

"You know what I want." He leaned in and you quickly turned your head, rejecting him.

"Just say what you want, you start to get to get on my nerves." You told him and heard his heavy breathing. Breathing so heavy, as if he was in pain. As if he tried not to do something he'd regret later. As if he tried to stop himself.

"I want you. I want you so hard that it's paining me." He admitted.

"Let go." You demanded, yet nothing. He didn't obey. Looking into his eyes, you fought back. Yet nothing.