{•12•}

Jungkook

"Let go!" I heard her stern voice, but kept dragging her with me.

"I said let go!" She yelled and I let go of her wrist, raising my arms and looking breathlessly at her. She looked very angry and I was sure she'd end up crying. Her eyes were teary.

"Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't he reject you even though you tried to look like his 'type' years ago? What's with this outfit now? Don't make me pity you."

I could easily say that my words hurt her, but I couldn't just say nothing. State nothing, but facts. Why trying when the person already rejected you already? I would never.

I would never-

"I would never give myself to you, be sure of that!"

Oh.

Oh, now I got it. It seems like if you like a person, you will never stop trying. Worse even, if you love that person.

"What is so wrong about me wanting to meet him, you tell me! If you know everything about me, tell me. If you know that I am no longer the weak girl, tell me. If you know what I've been through, tell me!" With every sentence, she'd raise her voice more and more. And again that look in her eyes, filled with hatred and rage. Whenever she would look at me like that, it'd hurt.

"You see that's where you're wrong. You never really knew me, the same goes for me. We both are still strangers." She kept that bitter smile and I could only keep quiet because she was right.

"You don't know what I had to go through so that I could finally work in my father's company. I waited and still am waiting for my brother to come back as he promised, but it seems like he forgot about me. I had to learn how to be strong. After hoping for so long and trusting, I chose to be the person I am today. And you still don't know me. You didn't know the old Y/N and the Y/N now in front of you."

She really ended up crying and I felt bad.

"You see, I hoped...you'd come by and drive me to that beach again."

Hold on-

"I was waiting."

What the-

"So was I." I chuckled and saw her raising her brows.

"Waiting for you to open your damn window because I was there every night! Waiting and waiting. Don't blame me. Don't put it on me when it was you. You felt distant. Sure you think of me as a stranger, but I know everything about you."

I could swear I saw a small smile on her lips, but that smile soon was replaced with a strong glare after I continued.

"Now go upstairs, you won't meet Hoseok."

"Who are you to stop me?"

"Your boss." I smiled.

"We're not in the company." Rolling her eyes, she sounded rather tired and annoyed.

"Oh right, we're in my mansion. Meaning I am your ... daddy here?"

"I hate you." She ruffled her hair out of frustration. "I guess this is my only option then." Suddenly, she took off her high heels and smirked at me, then gasped.

"Oh my God! Jungkook, there's something behind you!"

I turned around and looked carefully, but nothing.

Oh-

Fuck!

I groaned and ran after her, who knew she could run that fast. Oh damn no she didn't just hit my driver Yoongi with her high heel and stole his car key. She was about to get in the car but stopped and took the high heel she hit Yoongi with.

Fuck!

She got in the car and I tried to open the door, but she locked it quickly and showed me the finger with a wink. And in a blink, she disappeared.

Fuck!

My motorcycle. Yes, I have to stop her.

Author

"Won't she come?" Hoseok mumbled sadly, looking at the door and waiting for you. He looked at his phone and was about to call you when he heard the door open.

It was you.

You waved and tried to ignore your racing heart when you saw him looking from head to toe at you. Hoseok stood up and smiled while waving back, you walked to his table and sat down on the chair.

"Sorry for being late." You apologized and he shook his head.

"It's fine, don't worry. What would you like to drink?" Hoseok asked, so focused in you.

"Uh huh, do you think they sell Kitkats here? I am starving." You rubbed your stomach and he let out a soft laugh.

"Kitkats in such an restaurant? Still the same Y/N, huh..." Both of you giggling, you still tried and tried to ignore your hearts warning.

It didn't take long for both of you to get to know each other better, Hoseok also ordered something you never had before and you loved it.

Just then, someone else entered inside the restaurant. Wearing a cap, mask and dark clothes. Having a seat somewhere he could watch you both, he felt uneasy when he saw you both looking already so close.

"And you love your job?" You asked him and he took a sip of his sprite, nodding.

"A lot. Sometimes it's hard to ... you know ... give the needed help. But apart from that, I love being a therapist."

Your eyes softened at that. Yo no longer could remember the reason why you came in the first place. Your mind was filled with Hoseok. Only him.

Chatting more and more and even laughing, Jungkook's heart ached. He never saw you or heard you laugh. But one thing he knew. It was beautiful, he wanted to see and listen more of it.

Soon enough, he saw Hoseok holding your hand and playing with your fingers. When Jungkook felt like he couldn't watch more of it, he payed for his drink and walked past you.

The scent.

Jungkook's scent.

You quickly looked after that guy and furrowed your brows.

"Jungkook..."

____________________________
Okay angels, this is the last update. Today in about 10 hours, I will drive to Italy and be there for one week with my class^^
If you want to see a little bit of it, I will post a lot pics in Snapchat and Instagram
My insta: venigguk
My snapchat: princess3nana

Don't worry, I will be updating after I come back from Italy, love ya💜