{•15•}

Y/N

"It happens to you know... us sometimes after we wake up." Jungkook explained as if it wasn't a big deal.

But Lord I just noticed what would have happened if I didn't stand up in time.

I risked my life oh my god.

"Thank you for this uhm... information." I pointed to his boner, smiling awkwardly.

"Oh~" He looked up and down at me, smirking. Dann. I see how it is.

"You're so welcome, darling~" He tried to act cool, crossing his arms and grinning. So he wasn't like shy or like awkward about it? Damn, let me have his confidence. But that confidence of his made it so awkward for both of us.

"I'll never sleep beside a man ever again." I muttered under my breath and he blinked a few times with that sweet awkward smile, not leaving my eyes. "What did you want to say?"

"Oh. We won't be going today. I wanted to spend some time with you." And as he said that, I tried so hard to not show how happy I was.

"So it's a date?" I teased a little, smirking. He let out a soft scoff, looking with such loving eyes at me.

And he nodded shyly. Oh my God my heart can't take this. Before I turned into a complete tomato, I hurried to my room and leaned against the door.

With a smile, I placed my hand against my chest and chuckled when I felt how fast my heart was beating.

My first date.

Hold on.

My smile slowly faded.

Stop it. Stop it Y/N. What is wrong with you? The plan wasn't to fall for him, but to annoy him to the point he hates living with you. You said you knew what you were doing, what you will do but now that everything is happening , why is your heart beating for him?

As I was about to walk to my bathroom and my hand was on the doorknob, I opened the door and I got startled when Younghoon stood right infront of me. He was shocked, sweat dripping down his forehead and I was shocked to see him inside my bathroom.

What was he doing inside my room? Inside my bathroom?

"Younghoon...what-"

"Oh I was told to repair something." He let out and I raised my brows.

Something wasn't right, something was completely off. I was about to ask what he was told to repair, but his phone started ringing. He excuse himself with a bright smile and left just like that.

I looked around as I crossed my arms, sighing. Shrugging the suspicios thoughts off, I walked in and took a quick shower.

Though for some reason I couldn't help, but to feel as if I was being watched.

-

I was curious. Where he planned to bring me or what kind of date it would be and how it will turn out. I had no idea what I was going to wear. Something fancy? Comfy? I had really no idea.

I looked out of the window to see how the weather was like. It wasn't sunny. It was windy. I pursed my lips and started getting ready. I also used my hair clip in extensions. I have lots of them.