{16}

Y/N's POV

"So what you're trying to tell me is that there's an arrogant actor that took my room, so now I have to sleep with you? Because there are no rooms left. Meaning I need to share one room with you?"

Jungkook nodded as if it wasn't a big deal. That doesn't even make sense. Nobody can just steal a room to film a drama. There are lots of hotels! That just... doesn't make sense. If you reserve a room, it's your room till your check out. Nobody can just steal it like that.

He pulled me to a corner just about 5 minutes and it took him 4 minutes to talk, apparently... he was shy. Shy, my ass.

I crossed my arms as I eyed Jungkook suspiciously...

No way... What if he planned it?

What if he's lying right now?

I mean, that would be something he'd do. But I'm not that easy. He can't have everything he wants to have and I can't just go along with it. Like boy, you got my company, my house and now you want my innocence?

"Y/N? Why are you so quiet? Are you that annoyed or...?" He questioned as he leaned closer to my face and blinked curiously.

I sighed, thinking of a way I could get away with it. I'd be fine with anything else as long as it's not sharing a room together with this horny ass attractive dude.

Think Y/N! Think!

"I want to do something else." I let out. He said it's a date... for him. And for me ...it's a part of my plan! My plan is to get my revenge and make him regret coming to my life again and stealing everything!

"And that would be?" He pouted.

"Riding." I smiled and he furrowed his eyebrows, a mix of sly and cute look on his face. Why...Oh.

"Is that not too soon? I didn't know you were in such a hurry!" He giggled and I rolled my shoulders back, following my head and looked with an serious gaze at him. He knew what was to come, so he closed his eyes and tilted his head to the side to allow me to see his cheek better.

But I didn't want to slap him, that was not what I had in mind. Placing my hands around his neck, I stared to choke him and call him names.

Ignoring the faces people gave us, he had his thumb up for the people that wanted to approach and pull me away from him. Before I knew it, he pulled out one KitKat and opened the package, then put one inside my mouth.

"Such horrible words coming out of your mouth is not really you, my darling."

-

"Not the date I expected." He let out frustratingly as he stared at the black horse. The black horse stared back at him and grunted. Jungkook gasped. "Did you just hear him call me a rascal?!"

I hid my smile and looked at Jason, the owner of this place.

We were given clothes and helmets and even 2 rooms to spend the night! It was way more cheap than spending the night in some expensive and boring hotel.

I used to hear a lot about this place. It was a well known tourist attraction, because it was in the middle of a forest. There were so many lakes and waterfalls around here and the village had a interesting history.

Of course, before we could ride the horse we had to learn a few things. Jason taught us how to get on the horse and ride correctly. We had to get their trust, it was simple for me. But for Jungkook... seemed like his black horse hated him.

I had a hard time to get on the horse, seeing me struggling, Jungkook helped me as he lifted me up. "Thanks." I smiled, but he seemed kind of worried.

"Hold on tight...don't let go of the reins, got it? If you feel like she starts to run too fast, pull it the reins towards her to let her know she needs to be slow."

I sighed and nodded as response.

"I'm a nice boy." Jungkook let his horse know and got on him after 5 minutes of trying.

Staring at each other, we both held tightly on the reins.

"Ready?" He flashed a smile and I nodded.

The feeeling, yes. It was amazing. It felt like I was flying and like we both were the only one's in the world. That feeling of freedom. The freedom I've been so obsessed with. The freedom I've always wanted.

Finally, it felt like I had it.

"Y/N, I am so happy right now!" He shouted and I shouted the same back. We both we're laughing and having fun. Not caring how far we went. How we were in the middle of no where.

Experiencing the breathtaking waterfall with him. The gorgeous view and mysterious feeling.

We've been riding so far, ignored the warning, didn't even see it as we were too busy with having fun and feeling the strong wind.

A forest, that hid dangerous animals.

Too deep in the forest, we could feel the strange atmosphere. How our horses tried to go back, to run back.

"Jungkook, we should go back." I told him and he agreed. But before we could do something, a wolf pack appeared around us. I caught my breath.

"Y/N, stay cal-" Jungkook's horse started panicking and  suddenly started to run faster as ever. Not even one wolf followed him, they surrounded me.

"Fuck! No! Y/N!!" Jungkook turned his head back, I couldn't do anything. He disappeared just like that. If I make a run, will I make it?

I'd rather not stay here and become food for those animals

I'd rather not stay here and become food for those animals. I signaled my horse to run, I knew how scared she was as well. But we are a good team, I...I hope we'll both make it.

Hearing the growls and how they slowly started to approach me, I took a deep breath and signaled my horse to run. 

As the wolf pack followed us, only one thought crossed in my mind....

I don't want to die as a virgin.