{•6•}

Y/N

"Please, don't tell dad!"

Oh well, I was literally on the floor. Trying to stop Jimin from taking steps, walking to my dad. My grip around his ankle was tightening when he started to drag me slowly with him.

"Let go!"

Jimin wasn't angry, because I was gone all night. He was angry because I got on Jungkook's bike instead of his. Because I left him there and drove away with Jungkook. Because my brother, after all, was very over-protective when it came to me. At the moment I got on Jungkook's bike, Jimin started hating him more.

Why?

Jimin's eyes were so fierce and I now took him seriously. I've never seen him looking like that. What have I done? It wasn't wrong.

And then there, Jimin accidentally hit my chin. Well you see, he tried to get away from my grip, to set his foot free. But he hit my chin. I was so stupid because I was chewing on my lips before he hit me. I could swear my lip started bleeding.

"How could you?!" I started crying and he quickly kneeled in front me, taking a look at my face after moving my hands away from my mouth.

"I'm so sorry, little sis." He sighed, taking tissue from my desk and wiping the blood away. But that didn't make me stop from crying.

"Stop crying, please." Now he started wiping my tears, having an apologizing look. My teary eyes looked into his eyes. Why were his eyes also teary?

"I won't tell him, so, please. Stop crying."

You see...Jimin is the one, who was actually raising me. The fact that he started taking care of me when he was able to do so makes him special in some way. At the age of 6, it was then when he decided to look for me, protect me and raise me. Because our own dad wasn't able to raise us both.

Whenever I would cry, he'd cry with me. Whenever someone would hurt me, he'd hurt the one-almost kill the one- who hurt me.

Jimin...is (almost) the best brother in the whole world.

We did start to separate in some way, not talk to each other often. Sometimes, I would think that Jimin didn't want to talk to me. He himself is embarrassed by me.

But now that I see his teary eyes, him wiping my tears away...nothing changed. As much as we 'hate' each other, we care about each other and don't want us to hurt each other's feelings.

"I won't tell him, so don't cry-"

"I am not crying because of that. I am crying because you fucker hit my chin-"

"It's your fault, you..."

And there we go again...

Jungkook

"You'll be taking over the company soon, my son. I'll need you to take over this company since it's the most important one. We came here for 1 year. Your mom and I have to go back to Germany. You'll stay here and you'll become the CEO. For this company to be the strongest one...there's this friend of mine. He has a beautiful daughter and we thought to arrange your marriage."

The first part was completely fine, it excited me. But the last part...I just lost my appetite.

All my life, I did everything he wanted. Needed me to do. And because I didn't want to disappoint him, I kept silent.

But arrange my marriage with a complete stranger?

"Honey..." Mom glared at him.

It was annoying me.