{•4•}

Jungkook

I've been driving to the location, I had 10 minutes left. Hearing the loud music more and more, girls laughing and boys shouting, I knew I was close.

And when I saw the all the groups, ready to start the race, I smirked and drove to the middle of the street, stopping them.

"What's that?" One groaned, they started cursing.

There was this girl with flags near me and she was the one, to say when the race was about to begin.

I took off my helmet and ruffled my hair, so did the other took off their helmets after seeing me. I looked at my left, seeing them looking at me with curiosity. Few looked familiar, though more looked unfamiliar.

"Transfer student...move from the way," Jimin spoke, glaring at me.

"I want to join," I said strongly, moving to the start where all the racers where standing.

"What did he say?" Hoseok laughed behind Jimin. Strangely, Hoseok was sitting behind Jimin, having his hands on Jimin's shoulders.

"This is not just a game. Leave before I-"

Jungkook interrupted him.

"Everyone...call me Bunny."

"Bunny? Why does it sound familiar?" A nearly half-naked girl asked her friend and her friend was just staring at me as if I was a ghost.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows when not only those 2 started whispering about me, about my name. The racers started to get interested and curious about me after all the whispers and words.

"So, Bunny...seems like you've been a famous racer in a few countries, huh?" Yoongi asked, putting his helmet back on.

Without needing to say anything, all the racers started their motorbike and put their helmets on, I did the same.

Now we were just waiting for the signal.

I closed my eyes, breathing in and out.

Hearing all the cheering when she signaled the go, I opened my eyes and smirked, seeing the racers already driving with full speed. It was always like that. I started racing seconds after them, waiting for them to start. It was like giving them a chance to win. But they always lost.

Now let me show them who Bunny is.

I started driving, slowly and then popping a wheelie, high speeding.

You see, street racing is politics. You run not to have fun, but to win. The victory brings you money, fame, and influence on the community. More woofers are taking your side, more competitors start respecting you, the bigger engine is mounted under your bonnet. You can build and cement your hierarchy of power.

I wanted to win this race so badly.

I learned how to infuriate my competitors and make them follow me even on my jump start. Especially on my jump start. If they chased, it was a race. And they should leave the line behind my back and make me victorious.

Because victory is what I was looking for.

Y/N