Chapter 6

It was morning and the sun shone brightly in the sky. The students of VJN University were ready to welcome the newest year and the new students. The weather was fairly pleasant, but in the college corridor, the weather was in unbearably hot for a certain boy.

Sameer Maheshwari had not felt so smitten and helpless at the same time. The not-little-anymore Naina Aggarwal has grown into a beautiful, sexy and full-of-curves woman. No matter, how much he tried, he could not divert his gaze from her, it just seemed to go back to her.
Here he was, thinking about how he would love to talk to the pigtail wali little Naina Aggarwal. And here she is, no pigtails but long hair, no childhood chubby cheeks but a extremely beautiful face with highlighted cheek bones and hazel eyes. Did he mention her curves? She had grown into such a desirable woman, and not to mention, she is driving him nuts. If seeing her gave him so pleasure, then touching or maybe kissing her would just give him heaven on earth...

His fantasy was soon interrupted when Arjun exclaimed loudly " Kaha reh gayi thi teeno?"
Preeti soon answered, "Sorry bhaiya woh rickshaw hi nahi mil Rahi thi"

Arjun's words made Sameer realise that yes, Arjun too exists...Sameer felt extremely ashamed of himself now. He was dreaming about kissing and touching Naina. Arjun's Naina. Little Naina. God. She is out of bounds. She is still little and innocent. And he, he used to be playboy. Yes, He is changed, but she deserves so much better. She deserves a man who can love her, care for her and keep her safe. And then there is him, who is such a jerk that he will look for physical pleasure in her innocence. "No", he said to himself. "You protected her from outsiders, now protect her from yourself and your needs, you pervert".

Standing in front of him, was Naina, who was observing him closely. She noticed that time had made him even more handsome. He had grown taller now. His hair were shorter and his shoulders had broadened. He has become quite muscular now and biceps were visible. She shook herself from her thoughts and instead, tried to remember about what he used to be. Is be still a playboy? She wondered for some time. She doesn't know and in truth, she doesn't want to know. She controled the affections flowing from her heart for him, and focused on the conversation taking place.

Munna was staring at Swati, while Swati was blushing like a Tamato seeing him. Pandit was watching the scene with a amused grin, while Arjun was suggesting good places to look for a rickshaw, to Preeti.
Naina pretended to listen to him and said, " theek hai bhaiya agli baar se yaad rakhenge"

Arjun looked satisfied, while Sameer felt tingles inside his stomach after listening to her melodious voice.
" Chalo tum teeno ko college dikha laate hai" Pandit suggested.

Preeti nodded excitedly while Swati was looking anywhere but at Munna. Arjun followed them while Naina went with Preeti. Sameer was walking behind Naina, and that gave him a good view of her curves from the back .

They were walking through different rooms, and Naina noticed how girls were ogling at Sameer. A bubble of jealousy exploded in the pit of her stomach and she felt irritated. Sameer however, was used to all this attention and did not not pay any heed to the ogling girls.

Some time later, when the tour of the college was finished, they decided to go to the famous Red Rose Restaurant. The four boys had already marked a table as their own. It was more like a patent for them. This time however, the girls joined them too. People were however, ogling at the three girls, wondering who they were, since they were sitting with The Sameer Maheshwari and his gang.

Sameer stood up and declared that everyone should eat whatever they like since he is paying the bill. When asked what was the occasion, he said that they are celebrating the arrival of the girls. Preeti nodded happily at that and Sameer asked everyone about their orders. Finally, Naina's turn came and Sameer went to one of his kissing fantasies, but came out 10 seconds later, seeing everyone around.