Eulogy

This is to inform everyone that the owner of this account Dr. Anshika and her husband passed away due to complications arised from COVID-19.

It's quiet ironical that I find it difficult to grasp this fact even though I was the one supposed to inform the others about it. We used to call her the khargosh of the college because she was a whirlwind of energy. She used to laugh, crack jokes and manuevur around causing troubles for her friends. She still showed compassion for the others and a strong desire to help. She wasn't much different when she came to know about the illness. She was still the most positive person I have ever met, but I think deep down she knew what was going to happen.

We used to do everything together. We were roommates and immediately developed a liking for each other. She forced to me go and get coffee with her even though I hate coffee, but agreed to wake up earlier than me and prepare my morning tea. I don't think she ever hated any part of her life not even the bad and difficult parts. She particularly hated social media and she never told me why. The first time I saw her, and I immediately guessed that she hadn't done anything fun in her life except studying. She always proved me wrong by doing stupidly fun things that I had no idea were possible.

A particular milestone in our relationship was when a male batchmate asked me to vouch for him in front of her. The thing prominent about her was how she looked, small and petite but never invisible because she was unbelievably beautiful, so beautiful that you couldn't stare into her eyes for long. I have to admit that I was a bit jealous of her in the beginning because of her beauty and of all the attention she got naturally but seemed so oblivious to. When I finally talked to her about the boy she seemed so aghast that it confused me. She brought my attention to the ring on her finger and that's when it clicked. I was a bit wary of her fiance in the beginning, but after she dialled him up and put the phone on speaker, we spent the next hour talking to him. I hadn't ever seen her blush before, but even the mention of her fiance's name would bring such a deep shade of red that I immediately knew she was completely gone. After officially meeting her fiance sometime later, I also concluded that he was gone over her too.

Even though her life was short, she was happy. She had managed to live it to the fullest and bring joy in the lives of others. I am glad she got to spend it doing what she wanted to, and with the man whom she loved and the man who loved her. I don't know where they are right now, but I hope they are together.

Writing about it just makes it more real. I can't live in denial anymore. For the entire time since the news, I have been drowning myself in my work so that I don't have to face it. I would often drop by and read her stories or stare at her pictures just to get a taste of how wonderful she was.

I am not a writer like her, but I am happy to know that I could write a few words to remember what a beautiful soul she was. I am deeply sorry for being the bearer of the tragic news, and infinitely ashamed to have taken so long to reach the mental state to be able to write about it. Anyway, I am Trisha and I was a close friend of the couple.

She wanted to finish this story, even though I don't feel like she managed to finish hers. But our opinions never matched. She had been working on the next chapter. I will share the unfinished work soon.

I want you all to know that this story was always supposed to have a happy ending. She had hers when she married her husband. That is why she wrote the epilogue before actually starting the story. I will post that too.