Important Note

So this is not supposed to be an update about when I am bringing in the next chapter or something, but some important issues I have been dealing with.

Majority of you guys have been very supportive throughout this story, even when I shared details about my personal life, and I am very thankful for that. I can understand how emotionally invested we tend to become in the story and it's characters, we even become stubborn that we can change it or make it better or just give a sort of our personal touch. I get it, totally understandable. That's the whole point of fanfictions right? Giving our personal touch.

When the leads of the story are going through a rough patch, we even find ourselves sad, depressed or worse, shedding tears, even though we have never experienced similar or even close circumstances in our own life. So we should stop reading right? We should get away from the thing that gives us any sort of pain. Nothing wrong there.

But we still find ourselves invested, because we want to know how it ends. We slowly become okay with shedding tears if it becomes a ingredient in the dish called happy ending. Majority of you guys have stuck by this notion. I can't be more thankful honestly.

But some of you, who believe that life is a bed of roses, have somehow developed this idea that by cyber-bullying the writer, they can successfully change how the events fold out. Guys I have always welcomed suggestions and doubts. You all pm me all the time asking for an update or asking me a question about the story, which is totally fine by the way, it is damn encouraging and I get to interact with you people. A reader even suggested I add something in the update, and I made sure I added her request. (Not disclosing her name, but thanks for suggesting) Sometimes I am not able to reply, extremely sorry for that, but I am trying my best.

Trust me when I say that when two people fall in love, they get all sorts of trouble. Hell, I have got my fair share of them and I won't lie, I am still getting them every single day. That doesn't mean I give up on them. This is not love.

But some people think that I, as I quote, "need to stop behaving like a sadist and get my sh*t together." Some think that my late updates are because "I want to boost my value" Some feel that sharing my "scandalous story' was an attempt to get more likes( which i honestly don't understand). These were the reasons why I got (and get) into such frequent writer's blocks. I know that you guys won't stop, so let me just make it clear, I have dealt with multiple people like you and though your pathetic words hurt a lot, I won't let it get through me. You all are welcome to stop reading any time you want. Trust me mera dil nahi tootega. And if you are very much irritated by the late updates, I apologise wholeheartedly, but seriously guys, bullying me on pm's won't help anyone. Infact isse update delay hi hote hai. Being a married medical student is not easy, aur story juggle karna aur bhi mushkil. Aur jin mahaan aatma ne mujhe ek-do mahine pehle face-reveal ke baad I love you likhke bheja tha, no I am never replying to your pm and For your information, I am already married to a rather dangerous person and I happen to have 7 older brothers. So you can stop with the whole love thing.

I won't lie and say that this whole heart to heart was not emotionally draining. But instead of ignoring it all together and trying to justify myself in front of "some" people, I have decided to not feel worse about this bullying and come forward with it. It shouldn't be a stigma.I hope no one has to deal with it in the future.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me throughout this story and is going to come out in my support.