Curse words

Roman's POV

Ah what a beautiful day, the sun's shinning in such a beautiful way. I brush my teeth and - "You know life is ultimately meaningless? " (I'm sorry I had to) "Virge it's not the time for that" I say. I look at the little bite ball. I mean he rarely says stuff and this is more than normal.

"Fuck you Bitch." Virge says malice in his tone. "VIRGE! Where did you learn such foul language! " He just stares at me nervously. Oh wait he hates loud noises. Oof I'm idiot.

"Come here virge, I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell. " I whisper only loud enough for him to hear. He whimpers and scurries away from me.

Oh how I hate doing this. "PATTON! WE HAVE A CODE C! " I yell I hear virgil whimper quietly from just outside my room.

Patton's POV

I heard Roman yell from the other room. I run as quickly as I can and snatch Virgil up by his scruff.

  I look sternly at Virgil.  "Where did you learn such inappropriate language little kitten? " Virgil looks at me with an anger filled glare but I could see that beneath that was tears and fear. "Fuck you" He says with little malice in his tone. "Hey! No don't say that! "

Logan walks in after hearing all the kerfuffle. He snatches Virgil from me and gives him a menacing look before sitting him down. His wars are laying down and his tail is sticking straight (gay) up. 

  "Fuck off cunt" He says before he scurries outside. We watch as he climbed the tree outside and perches himself high among the branches.