Messy

*slaps chapter like a new car* This here beauty is requested by Aohanyan. T.W /nothing bad, Vee tries to bite Roman, Roman yelling-ish, he's loud/

Third Person POV

Deceit reached out for Virgil knowing that his little snake wouldn't try and run from him. When Virgil happily curled up in his arms he felt bad but knew it was for the best.

As he carried Virgil into the living room where the others were sitting waiting with a couple hair brushes as well as some scissors. Just in case ya know?

Virgil began to hiss and try and claw his way out of Deceits arms once he realized what was going on. "Hey, hey, hey. Woah calm down Neonate, calm down. All we are gonna do is brush your hair, ok?"

Virgil let out a puff of air and a small whine before begrudgingly sitting down a pout on his face.

The others immediately started getting to work thinking 'how hard can this be'. Boy were they wrong.

First Patton ran his hand through Virgil's hair getting caught and pulling it causing Virgil to let out a whimper. "Oh Vee I'm sorry!" Patton said pulling his hand out of Vee's hair.

Next Logan touched at the lump in Virgil's hair. What he, nor none of the others, expected was for an entire stick to fall out of Virgil's hair.

When Logan went to take it and through it away Virgil reached out and took in back holding it in his lap.

Roman was next to try and tackle his hair. Grabbing a brush he stuck it in Virgil's hair pulling down causing Virgil's head to go with it.  Virgil hissed and bit at Roman.

"No! Bad Virgil! Don't bite me!" Virgil immediately shut up and sat still. The others didn't realize why.

"Here let me try." Dee said carefully picking out any debris he saw in Virgil's hair. He then took a brush and carefully brushed out his hair. Once he fully brushed out Virgil's hair he asked Virgil. "Would you like a haircut?" Virgil still sat quietly not speaking or even so much a puffing air.

Roman immediately realized what was wrong. "I'm sorry Vee I didn't mean to frighten you." He said giving Virgil a hug. He let out and understanding hum.

"Vee I'm gonna ask again would you like me to cut you hair?" Dee asked softly again. "No Dee Dee" Virgil said even softer than Dee.

"Ok neonate then you are all good to go!" Deceit said as Virgil jumped up and ran outside.

Hey sorry for this sorta subpar chapter. Yet again thanks to Aohanyan for suggesting this. Hope you liked it.