Curse Words P.3

Logan POV

After Virgil went outside and climbed the tree Patton, Roman, and I went into Romans room to discuss our course of action on the topic of what happened with Virgil.

"Well I personally think that the proper course of action would be to question Virgil on why he used and how he learned such foul language and based upon his answer the correct course of disciplinary action to be given." I stated to the others after the door closed.

"I agree but what kind of disciplinary action do you think would be good for Virgil? " Roman asked cautiously.

"I believe that 30 minutes of solitary confinement for each foul word said would be an appropriate course of action." I stated feeling that was going to be the best course of action.

"What?! No Logan that would mean 2 and a half hours of him in solitary confinement or more depending on if he curses more or not. He doesn't do well alone especially for that long!"

"Yeah Logan I believe Padre is right in this-" Roman was cut off by a sharp *thump* on the door.

He stood up and opened the door before he abruptly screamed in a high pitched tone.

"What is it Roman?" I sigh. "IT'S A DEAD BIRD!" "Oh dear it seems that virgil has left us a little bird, but seeing as he is part cat that would mean he is trying to-" I say before I get cut off by Roman screaming and running off. "VIRGIL GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE. WHERE ARE YOU?" Roman screeches running off.

Oh no, this can't be good.

Ok so I may have lied and you will yet again have to wait to see what happens. Hopefully next chapter isn't called Curse words pt. 4. XD.